Search results

1. G

The May 1940 Campaign Scenario design

Yes, and don't forget to scrap FT17 and FCM-2C tanks. No need of those antics. GUS
  2. G

No need of Stugs, we already have B1-Bis. The 155 mm GPFT is the tracted version of the 155 mm GPF. It can be tracted at 30 km/h instead of 10 for the GPF. A good gun for RALCs. The Taz 39 is a Multi purpose Gun with an amazing range of 14km . A good gun too. Another good one for RALDs...
  3. G

How about artillery? 155 mm GPFT and 75 mm Taz 39? Gus
  4. G

Miam miam! All those options are fantastic (surtout la A). GUS
  5. G

I' ve found this several times on the web: It seems that we are trying to translate in english a german translation of Winston Churchill's words. :clown: Really funny!
  6. G

The mostly current french translation is "coup de faux" (scythe cut). Perhaps because we were on the wrong side of the tool? Let's forget the literal translation and try to give a sense to this "sichelschnitt". What does it represent? The movement you do with the tool? Something...
  7. G

I think you're right. In France, we usually say "le coup de faucille de Sedan" (Sedan's sickle cut) or "le coup de faux de Sedan" (Sedan's scythe cut). Gus
  8. G

Introduce Yourself!

Thanks for your welcome Jean-Luc. I've seen you were really interested in the Campaign of France 1940. Do you know the uchrony "France Fights On"? Didier
  9. G

Introduce Yourself!

Lol, the basic french translation is really funny! :clown: Comme Nemo signifie "personne" en latin, je répondrai donc Carencarium (Carency) remercie Lugdunum de son accueil. ********************************************************** I wish to thank all of you for your welcome...
  10. G

Introduce Yourself!

Hi everybody, Didier, 36, single. I was playing TOAW versus PO since 2000 and I began my first PBEM this month.