Search results

1. C

Back in the mix again!

For Bear ? I like that you are using a picture of yourself now as your avatar .
  2. C

any New Tourny's

Leto was setting up something that looks good , but now he's talking about some international tour with his rock band .
  3. C

D Day +1 Spearhead

20 minutes , 51 minutes , does this mean you will have to downsize the scenario ?
  4. C

Berezina Ballet

Yes , I lost 6 tanks in the final minutes which turned a victory for me to a draw .
  5. C

Berezina Ballet

I was unpleasantly surprised by some FT's .
  6. C

Berezina Ballet

Of course this isn't an AAR yet , but I wanted to write something . Oddly we are at turn 22 and nothing really threatening has shown up on the Axis side , except for some SPG's .
  7. C

Berezina Ballet

Following MD's suggestion I launched Berezina Ballet , my opponent is Fieldmarshmellow , a top commander in the Canadien military . June 1944 , and reconnaissance units of the Soviet 29th Tank Corp. meet elements of the 5th Panzer Div. near Studenki . My Soviet AC's and light tanks clash...
  8. C

Official Vanilla 45 Tournament Thread. All Info and Posts located here.

You might consider taking it over , the man in charge is a famous actor , I think he can be seen in Valkyrie , so he hasn't been around lately . I don't think you can get in now unless you replace a current player .
  9. C

I see you held no flags , not even the one you start near , how'd that happen ? What were the vehicles you lost , T-34's ?
  10. C

Other Britishers such as Geordie and Numbers would know immediately what you mean , but I have to ask , do you want the scores posted here ?
  11. C

Two CM games today

Played Balkovzy Surprise awhile ago as part of a tournament , it does seem a tough one for the Germans . Haven't played Salute , but other desert scenarios where you have to hide from long range German guns .
  12. C

Andre crushed me in both battles :upset:
  13. C

My Germans are hurting already :cry:
  14. C

We are at turn 6 . Is this map based on any actual area ? Why the strange 2 lane roads with cross streets ? I see some Russians Andre .
  15. C

I'm having trouble getting mail to you . I sent the last files Zipped in case that makes a difference .
  16. C

Vanilla 45 Draw and your route to the Final.

I received the map and parameters today , I can send them to anyone who needs them . That should be OK , shouldn't it ?
  17. C

GS BB Vanilla 45 Tourney - 2 needed please.

Have you looked for players at WaW and Blitz ? Hate to see anyone cut out .
  18. C

Sith Wars, Continued

Don't worry the Puritans are long gone , and things are so much better without them .
  19. C

Armor tactics verification series!

There was nothing petty about your posts , just you might have made ER feel bad , many people think a QB can be lost at the purchase screen and they don't like that , so sometimes you have to discuss the parameters or use modified rules as Lurker suggests . Geordie is a real QB fan , he loves a...
  20. C

Armor tactics verification series!

Both of you are in the GS vs WaW tournament , aren't you ? There are no Hetzers in Pavlograd . I don't think .