Search results

1. M

Someone needs to put Panzer Grenadier on VASSAL

I would love to try a PBEM game, but now isn't the time. Maybe at a later date. I need to find that Vassal mod. I hear you Cherper.......I just can't play some games unless they are online.
  2. M

I see the ariborne module has been used recently on Vassal. But I can't find out where to download the module. Same with me, this is a stellar game but I don't have any opponents around me that will play. Vassal would reserect this for me.
  3. M

So both people need the board and pieces? And the game needs to stay setup during the time you play? How long do these games take? Actually, explain to me how this works if you have time. I'd rather be using Vassal with a headset and mic, but I may have time coming up where I could do an...
  4. M

Is there one? Am I missing something? This game needs to get on Vassal
  5. M

New members introduce yourself here

Interesting idea. What about adding audio to that? Maybe having people talking over a VASL game. Or, you could make an avi file out of a vassel game with audio, that way it wouldn't matter what version of vassel you had. I'm just learning this game anyway so this may be a ways off, but...
  6. M

ALAN, no need to. I've listened to the podcast, those guys are great. They call themselve the "two halfsquads". They are more for entertainment, my idea is to teach the rules.
  7. M

The group I started playing with have a few Japanese guys. I'm sure they already know about this forum, they have been gaming ASL for years, and I think one of them helped translating the rules. But I think in general their English isn't that great and they probably aren't on this board, but I...
  8. M

Thanks Robin, I just sent an email to Will. I know a few ASL players here in Tokyo, but knowing one more is always much much better. Don't worry, I'll probably be plastering this site with questions. Matt
  9. M

My Turn, Had a facination with war since I was a kid, WWII was my biggest interest. Been an on and off again miniature gamer, thought boardgames were a step back. Moved to Tokyo, only boardgaming here as far as I can tell. Tried to email Curt Shilling to get a game with him when the Red Sox...