1. T

VASL preferred audio communication app

I like Skype, as most of my opponents use it, but Discord is good as well
  2. T

Clean up the Vehicle Menu?

I kinda like it the way it is.
  3. T

ASLOK 2023 update.

plenty of room for new players. You will have a blast. Plus I think there is a player who lives in Streetsboro who was at last years Aslok
  4. T

ASL Updates from Peter on CSW 8/15

MMP was playtesting it at this years WO. I think it follows a Polish unit throughout WWII. Looks to have a historical map from 1939 plus Geoboard scenarios covering the rest of the war. I'm sure Perry will be along later to correct me:)
  5. T

ASL Updates from Peter on CSW 8/15

I want Twilight of the Reich!!!! Bump that up in the production line!!!
  6. T

ASLOK 2023 Releases?

Can you access the WBC vendor booths for free?
  7. T

CG Map sizes

For FB there was/is a four map CG that was being playtested. I think the CG designer is busy with another ASL project right now. Perhaps down the road.
  8. T

Squad Leader Licensed by Hasbro

Renegade Games has removed SL from the original press release.
  9. T

Michael R's ASLOK 2022 games

Great seeing and playing you Michael. Especially enjoyed the 'Maple Taste Test'.
  10. T

ASLOK XXXVI - October 2nd-9th, 2022

Bummer no Andy or Jeff. Was looking forward to sharing some vino with you guys.
  11. T

New ASL Products at ASLOK?

New Journal would be nice.
  12. T

ASLOK XXXVI - October 2nd-9th, 2022

If you don't mind a short drive there are a few hotels in North Olmsted at the Great Northern interchange that aren't too bad. Your about 10 minutes away. All freeway.
  13. T

Crucible of Steel ATMM

Why have the rule if you can’t use it in the module? None of the scenarios are set in 1944.
  14. T

Crucible of Steel ATMM

The COS HBR's allow you to use ATMM in the COS scenarios. The COS Rule above references that.
  15. T

Crucible of Steel ATMM

Crucible of steel battle rules. Under german
  16. T

Crucible of Steel ATMM

From the rules 6.1 ATM M : ATM M are available to German MMC per C l 3 . 7 except as amended herein. ATMM are available on a dr of 1 -2 [EXC: Crews/Half-squads check with a + 1 drm], and if available the subsequent CC attack receives a -2 DRM.
  17. T

FT 314 Red Army Funnies

Thanks Scott. Interesting scenario. As the attacker, I was looking for an easy way to clear the AT obstacles:)
  18. T

FT 314 Red Army Funnies

In FT314, are the Russian 6-2-8s supposed to be Engineers? The scenario introduction mentions engineer's clearing obstacles and SSR mentions engineers clearing the A-T obstacles, but no Russian engineers exist in the scenario per any SSRs. Just checking to see if the lack of engineers was an...
  19. T

OBA and Random selection.

Per A.9 the AFV is a unit so its included in random selection