Search results

1. M

D Day +1 Spearhead

Highly amused by this....and, frankly, scenarios this size are usually only really amusing when played by someone else. But, like all wargamers, I do have this irresistable impulse to throw far more units at a game than it was ever designed to handle. So bravo to you, sir! I will salute you...
  2. M

Sith Wars, Continued

Possibly even just a flesh wound?
  3. M

Sith Wars, Continued

Pretty sure it was Col T wot beat Das Tiger. Credit where credit is due...
  4. M

Sith Wars, Continued

Oh yeah! So you did. Um....I was just testing your powers of recall....carry on.....nothing to see here. Maybe we should post up some of the old screenies? When I see "we", of course, I mean " we the witless lackey", being too lazy to do it myself.
  5. M

Sith Wars, Continued

I am intensely frustrated that for some reason I am not allowed to bestow upon you the clickies you so desperately deserve for that post :) But probably not as frustrated as the Coil will be on learning that he's missing out on them! BTW do you have the part one of that storyline saved...
  6. M

Sith Wars, Continued

Lol...good point, Ant. Actually, after doing a little reading about religious persecution, I suspect the Puritans weren't as bad as they may have been painted...or, at least, no worse than anyone else. But that's a subject for another thread and another day, if ever.
  7. M

Sith Wars, Continued

Good lord.....you'd think from that description that you had met me in person :) Unfortunately Pete HAS met me in person and is aware that I am only 7'11". Would everyone kindly STFU about my frigging one trick pony overrated only-against-newbies game stats. Pete has beaten me many...
  8. M

Perimeter Tournament Screen Shots & Discussion

Like JDSU says, however, it helps considerably in that POS is a predictable force picker...he goes armour heavy, all the time, every time. Combined arms will beat it four times out of five.
  9. M

In terms of Spike being a "sloppy" player, I venture that anyone playing about 20 games at once of the same scenario is going to get a little vague on what is happening in which. I wouldn't judge Mick on that, when in a specific one on one game that he could devote some attention to, he might...
  10. M

ER Chaser Vs Tripps in Perimeter map

Sounds like you have snipers in them thar hills. It's just a bit short for time, isn't it. POS prefers meeting engagements, so he goes with short timeframes, but they don't work for attack/defend imo.
  11. M

From a distance, it would seem that the best mix for the Germans was infantry with plenty of shreks and AT gun support, with a bit of a mobile armoured "fire brigade". The Russian armour couldn't win by itself.
  12. M

I don't think that's possible Mick, it depends on the individual's monitor. For the record, they were displaying perfectly on mine before.