Search results

1. afantozzi

Dash across an Orchard Road

Hi! I have checked both Dash and Orchard-road rules (and also searched the Forum) but with no success... Assume a unit Dashes across an Orchard Road hex. For DFF purspose, is it assumed to be "using the road" making it susceptible to FFNAM and FFMO?
  2. afantozzi

OBA CH vs Pillbox/Roadblock

Hi! My 100mm OBA just obtained a CH in a hex that contains a Pillbox and a Roadblock. I guess the Pillbox is eliminated. But what about the Roadblock? Is RS necessary to see if the Pillbox or the Roadblock "eats" the CH? Thank you!
  3. afantozzi

Quick First Fire question

Hi... trying to remove some dust... I have the following situation: A German stack of 467 with MMG, 467 with LMG, 9-1 Leader. The Russian Player moves one unit and the German attacks with First Fire. Only the 467 with MMG attacks, directed by the Leader. MMG keeps ROF. During Final Fire, the...
  4. afantozzi

Mortar and out of LOS target

Hi! I remember that a Mortar using the ATT could hit a target that is out of LOS (for example, assume that the Mortar has LOS to a unit at level 1 in a Building, and there are also out-of-LOS units at Ground Level)... However I cannot find it no more in the Rulebook!! Did I dream about it? Thank...
  5. afantozzi

Wall Advantage and PSK/BAZ attack

Hi! Imagine the following situation: A US Squad is in a Woods hex that also has a Wall Hexside. The US Squad has not declared WA. A German unit with a PSK is three hexes away. LOS from the German unit to the US Squad crosses the Wall hexside. 1) May the German unit attack the US unit with the...
  6. afantozzi

Overrun and Stun

Hi! Assume a German SPW 251/1 (MA is AAMG manned by its Crew) overruns an enemy Squad and gets stunned by DFF. Is the OVR FP halved or does it still attack with full PF? I am asking this because D7.11 says that "combat results vs Passengers/Riders after an OVR declaration do not affect the OVR...
  7. afantozzi

Question on Pursuit Mission (again!)

Hi, I know that this same question has been already posted but I cannot grasp the setup of ENEMY S? in this Mission. What I do not understand is the meaning of: Black S? are placed as follows: "...One in each road hex west of the Road-Network Bridge" 1) Does this mean that every road hex that is...
  8. afantozzi

Looking for PBEM game

Hi, I am looking for a VASL PBEM game. I have been out of the hobby for a while and I would like to resume playing. I am looking for friendly play and I think I can afford two or three logs a week. Any Theater/Scenario is ok for me. I am comfortable with all rules (night/OBA/DTO/PTO/AFV)... or...