Search results

1. Chris NL

Vassal 3.7.2 Released

Did you notice that the moved flag is not automatic in vassel 3.7.2 / 6.6.6?
  2. Chris NL

Bocage Mandatory Wall Advantage

You need to think that bocage is a building in front of you. B9.52 Bocage is a one-level LOS obstacle with a difference.
  3. Chris NL

stream or river deep?

Hello All, i am playing Hell's corner "Whaling good time, there is a steam on that map and is coneceted to the Matanikau river. The river is deep so is the stream also deep? its not in the SSR.
  4. Chris NL

orcard out of season and interdiction

well a broken move to a route location via an out of season orcard hex (so no interdiction by non openground hex)
  5. Chris NL

orcard out of season and interdiction

Hello All. an out of season orcard is that treated as non opengound (-1 ffmo) for interdiction? Thx Chris
  6. Chris NL

BPeM Games J13

Still open?
  7. Chris NL

Hell's Highway Playtest End of Turn 8

Hello, Is this a new version? or is it the same asthe old version? When is it for sale, can i pre order? Chris
  8. Chris NL

Is there LOS?

9. Chris NL

Is there LOS?

r20 is a hex with stairs up to the brige, i there LOS under the bridge? Thx Chris
  10. Chris NL

Vassal 3.6.7 Released

Can you tell me what this all means? Thx
  11. Chris NL

vasl oba flowchart extention not working

thx for you effort
  12. Chris NL

thx for quick answer, i go back to old version 3.5.8 and try again
  13. Chris NL

To the builders of vasl: vasl oba flowchart extention not working @ vassal 6.6.3.1 vasl 3.6.4 is it posible to fix? thx chris
  14. Chris NL

New program to help set up VASL scenarios

That is the ASL logo, good for me too.
  15. Chris NL

New program to help set up VASL scenarios

Dutch army logo in ww2 is not the polish one, The correct one: Grtz Chris
  16. Chris NL

mmg and fpf what happen

Since it is in his CA it must use MMG if it wants to FPF All usable MG/IFE possessed by that unit (up to the units normal operation capabilities; 7.35-.353) must be fired
  17. Chris NL

mmg and fpf what happen

thx Klas
  18. Chris NL

mmg and fpf what happen

HI all There where 2 hs mmg in a building hex, the mmg had a fix ca by his ff and ff shots, now a sq move next to the hs that fired and they want to fire fpf, it is not in the ca of the mmg. rule: All usable MG/IFE possessed by that unit (up to the units normal operation capabilities...