Search results

1. charlie

Eritrean Rules A25.66

I'd like to play RPT198 Ordered not to Reply. There are Native Arab Troops, attached to a German penal/ reconnaissance battalion - using "Eritrean rules (A25.66)". Not having the original Soldiers of the Negus or the Hollow Legions reboot, I'm in the dark with A25.66, it's not in my ASLRB! It's...
  2. charlie

J113 Maczek Fire Brigade

Hope you enjoy it, it's a great scenario which I've enjoyed playing on both sides. Was originally in the very first Friendly Fire pack.
  3. charlie

Text not appearing

This has solved it for me too. Thanks guys
  4. charlie

Text not appearing

Not really! Anyway, thanks for your ideas
  5. charlie

Text not appearing

Doesn't work for me sadly...
  6. charlie

Text not appearing

Tried already, doesn't help...
  7. charlie

Text not appearing

Yes, same thing happens with no extensions
  8. charlie

Text not appearing

I've been trying some things. I don't think it has anything to do with compatibility with another player's set up or versions of VASSAL/VASL. Here's why. Launched VASSAL 3.6.17. Opened VASL 6.6.6. Selected option to start a new game offline, picked bd 1, Launched. All as expected, chat window...
  9. charlie

Text not appearing

Thanks!
  10. charlie

Text not appearing

Thanks Doug. It wasn't live - I was creating a game log for PBeM. I'm on VASSAL 3.6.17. The recipient of my log could see what I'd typed, interestingly. He sent back a log and his text too had been replaced by *... so was inaccessible to me. For what it's worth he's running VASL 6.6.4 - don't...
  11. charlie

Text not appearing

I have just installed 666 and am now having the same problem with input text. Changing the extension directory didn't help. Reverting to 665 resolved it.
  12. charlie

Text not appearing

13. charlie

I have never tried…

Can definitely recommend Thai Hot, fun scenario
  14. charlie

VFTT109 Out

It's a loooooooooooooooooong time ago but I'm thinking that's 'Traveller'? Which was a lot of fun back in the day Thanks for VFTT as ever Pete
  15. charlie

A25 Cold Crocodiles questions

Thanks Klas
  16. charlie

A25 Cold Crocodiles questions

I have two questions - hopefully someone has the answers Each stone building is worth 4VP. Does this includes the 4 east of the canal? [I'm assuming not....] British OBA: no mention of whether HE only or Smoke as well - do we assume they have both? Cheers
  17. charlie

Board 11a from WO10

Rough and ready but it works
  18. charlie

Anyone has the WO Pack 2019 Double Wide boards for VASL ?

Since you ask so nicely