1. n3ddy

Blood Reef: Tarawa SASL Update

Brilliant, thank you!
  2. n3ddy

Blood Reef: Tarawa SASL Update

Hi Jorgen, Is this still in the works?
  3. n3ddy

Berlin SASL

Blimey! At $79 I am not about to spend money on this. All I want is the rules etc. Is there no cheaper option?
  4. n3ddy

I don't like cricket...

Crikey! That was a narrow escape in Adelaide.... Really pleased for Faf, but we have got to take a long, hard look at a number of things yet again. Kallis is getting on and likely to break down more often, and we need decent cover for him. De Villiers is not a shadow of his former self...
  5. n3ddy

I don't like cricket...

Good frickin' grief! Been away for a bit and get back to civilization to see the Proteas humiliated by the Aussies! Well played to Michael Clake (in particular), and the Aussies in general. A remarkable (but all too familiar) collapse by SA. Why Kleinveldt was included is beyond me - he is a...
  6. n3ddy

I don't like cricket...

Hehehehe.... No, England can have him! It's our little gift from the colonies.... His switching allegiance is par for the course - his assertions hat he was denied a place in the SA set-up because of racial quotas was poo - it's the rampant narcissism that rankles. He was in SA a while ago and...
  7. n3ddy

I don't like cricket...

Ol' Hash is an absolute rock for us, and it's good to have him there now that Kallis is starting to creak and groan. As wonderful as he's been, though, I can't remember when last I saw a batsman get dropped as often on on tour as Hash has been. :nuts: I felt awful for poor Tredwell in the...
  8. n3ddy

I don't like cricket...

We've been out-played in the ODIs. Well played England. We've lacked aggression and I remain unconvinced that AB De Villiers is the right man to lead SA.
  9. n3ddy

I don't like cricket...

This should have been a 5 Test series. What a travesty that it wasn't. Relieved and thrilled at winning, all at the same time, but left wondering how tough it would have been against an England side that I think was getting settled into things. All credit to little Jonny Bairstow for handling...
  10. n3ddy

I don't like cricket...

That they may, but hopefully Kallis' confusion over WHICH eye his best mate and neighbour in Cape Town injured when signalling his 100 isn't an indication of the attention to detail needed to win a Test series! Never the brightest button in the box, apparently, our Jacques probably shouldn't...
  11. n3ddy

I don't like cricket...

Number 1? Oh, you know us! We'll duff it somehow, we always do! :D In all fairness to the Proteas, though, we're a lot tougher mentally than we were a few years ago. Most of the "crumble brigade" of the 90s and early 2000s have retired and so some of those memories of epic chokes have lost their...
  12. n3ddy

I don't like cricket...

I have to mention the incredible fair-mindedness - bordering on unpatriotic at times! - of the English commentators in this, as in all other Tests I've watched involving England in England. I'm not sure whose broadcast we get out here (Sky, I *think*...) , but Mike Atherton, David Gower, ol'...
  13. n3ddy

I don't like cricket...

I've been pleasantly surprised, sipping my Guinness and watching the day's play. Six wickets still to get, as I type this, so still a lot of cricket left to play for us. I always worry about our all-too-familiar last day complacency, so I hope Steyn and co can wrap it up quickly. Memories of...
  14. n3ddy

I don't like cricket...

Barring something dramatic, I reckon we're looking at a draw here. England's batting line-up is too strong, I think, to expect it to fold in the tinme left. I'll be watching Philander closely - our "wunderkind" is likely to face a tougher test against seam/swing canny batters like those in the...
  15. n3ddy

I don't like cricket...

Looks like being a cracker of a series, this. Really saddened by the fact that it isn't a five Test series. Also, a terrible way for Bouch to go out - sport is a leveller, isn't it?
  16. n3ddy

I don't like cricket...

Re: Ahhh... Bliss! What must be most worrying to fans of the Indian team is the obvious (to me, at any rate) disinterest they have in the fact that they are having their gonads handed to them on a plate. The "celebrations" when they finally manage to get a wicket remind me of the genteel days...
  17. n3ddy

I don't like cricket...

Re: Ahhh... Bliss! It was a wonderful knock, probably best summed up by Chris Gayle who Tweeted this: "Welcome @MClarke23 to the triple centurion panel !! Well played youngster, I know how u feel. :) Sweet Azz!!!" I thought his ton against us a few weeks ago was one of the best I've seen, but...
  18. n3ddy

I don't like cricket...

Re: Ahhh... Bliss! Much like Graeme Smith after our departure from the CWC, the only person surprised by the Boks losing to you lot was our coach. Tickets for the final game in the Tri-Nations are being given away with no takers, which is as close to a national tragedy for some as you'll...
  19. n3ddy

I don't like cricket...

Re: Ahhh... Bliss! Over on Cricinfo they're generally blathering on about how England can't call themselves Number 1 until they've beaten India in India, and that India are STILL the best anywhere. That's a load of old poo, given the fact that India rarely venture outside of the subcontinent...
  20. n3ddy

I don't like cricket...

Re: Ahhh... Bliss! Crikey! I'm not Australian, but that cheered me up! Indian fans were going on about Sehwag being the game-changer for this match, looks like that plan worked well for them....