Search results

1. Justiciar

Good Bye and Goodnight

All, I am departing this forum. The regime at hand is solely the reason for my departure. I bid you adieu from the barricades, you all see the reason. For those I have clashed with, barring Cary Randall Tyler, over these many years I hold you no ill will. For those of you with a...
  2. Justiciar

2nd Moderation Thread

Nothing offensive in this post that I can see. Well stated in fact...including the use of "pete's sake." Edited by moderator to replace profanity in quoted text and response.
  3. Justiciar

Really? "Closed due to Political Content"

Really, Randy...really you had to close a thread, really? You couldn't shuffle it off to some nether-world area of the forum, you could not give a gentle request for a re-direct it so as "warn" folks. No you had to "close it" at less than 12 posts. WOW. [End is Near Folks...in a different way...
  4. Justiciar

Human Waves...

Wondering if HW should not have a "use by date?" In that by a certain date did Russians forces really execute HW in the DFE form of the rule? My thinking is that for DFE (that is to account for the generally lethality that a WW2 East Front battlefield had become by x/1943?...once the Russian...
  5. Justiciar

FfS Designer Copies

All, I have a few copies left from my designer allotment, if you are in USA and interested PM me. PM only please.
  6. Justiciar

RPT166 SSR 3

So this scenario has a column of tanks and men on a road march when they are jumped by the CPVA. All the tanks are on road hexes at start. The conditions are Ground snow. SSR3 reads "All vehicles that enter non-road hexes, change VCA (per MP spent) on a road hex,...must make a Bog Check as...
  7. Justiciar

Dug-in AFV

SSR declares "Two T-34/85s must set up as Dug in AFV (D9.54). 9.54 says ...Dug-in is treated as Armored Cupola except as noted otherwise....back to 9.5 it says "And Armored Cupola is considered the equivalent of an Immobile tank in every way except as modified below or by SSR." My question is...
  8. Justiciar

Fight for Seoul pre-orders

Pre-orders available from Ritterkrieg, Gamer's Armory, Battleschool, Le Franc Tireur, SCG....
  9. Justiciar

The Battle for the Maps...

Interesting article... https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/untold-story-secret-mission-seize-nazi-map-data-180973317/?utm_source=pocket-newtab
  10. Justiciar

ASLOK 2019 Hotel Issues?

Anyone else having trouble booking room as the main hotel with the ASLOK rate....???
  11. Justiciar

Irrigation Ditches and Kindling/Spread

Q1.8 says "The kindling/Spread numbers of other terrain in an Irrigation Ditch hex are reduced by two." Should that read "....are increased by two" instead? ___ What is should say is: "Q1.8 The Kindling/Spread numbers of other terrain in an Irrigation Ditch receive a -2 DRM." ....Perry MMP
  12. Justiciar

Falling Rubble onto vehicle...

Assume Falling Rubble falls onto a vehicle are these all the modifiers that could apply depending on the vehicle? +1 Vehicle has Normal Ground Pressure +2 Vehicle has High Ground Pressure +1 Vehicle is towing ordnance?? or trailer +1 Ground is specified as soft??, mud??, or...
  13. Justiciar

Camp Spurlock 2019

Camp Spurlock 2019 Well another installment in the Camp Spurlock series. For those of you new to this (do a GS search), this is where one suffers for one's ASL. I arrived at the new camp on Sunday after an 8 hour drive, and after passing a security check from the two Great Danes which...
  14. Justiciar

Recall and Straying

Is a vehicle under any form of Recall subject to straying? Yes; Straying applies normally. ....Perry MMP
  15. Justiciar

Straying and Recall

At night, does a vehicle under Recall have to make a Straying DR?
  16. Justiciar

CC/Melee and LLMC/LLTC

Perry Are units locked in MELEE/under a CC Counter considered 'in CC' and subject to LLMC/LLTC immunity (A11.141) for fire coming from outside their location during any fire phase? Thank you. Andy Answer: Units locked in Melee are immune, but not units merely under a CC counter. ....Perry MMP
  17. Justiciar

CtR-9 60mm Mtr Q

The US receives 3x dm 60mm Lt. Mtr. Can these be exchanged for US Ord. Note 1 OBA? If yes, can a field phone be selected?
  18. Justiciar

CtR-6 Set Up Q

So the set up for the Japanese says "Set up in any Hinterland Locations >= 2 hexes from any Beach Location, see SBR3." This says "Mines and wire may set up in Beach Locations." So the Mines and Wire can set up anywhere (as otherwise allowed) BUT* adjacent to a beach location? That seems very...
  19. Justiciar

WO32 Corps Values

The VC have some points awarded at the end of a Game Turn. The game ends on a "half turn". Would points still be awarded that final turn even though the bottom half of a complete game turn did not take place?
  20. Justiciar

RO 5 set up

German set up instructions should read: "set up on/west-of the perimeter (see SSR 2), in building/rubble Locations and/or Trench adjacent to building/rubble". ....Perry MMP