Search results

1. Justiciar

Good Bye and Goodnight

All, I am departing this forum. The regime at hand is solely the reason for my departure. I bid you adieu from the barricades, you all see the reason. For those I have clashed with, barring Cary Randall Tyler, over these many years I hold you no ill will. For those of you with a...
  2. Justiciar

Leaving gamesquad

You just drove a massive stake into your business venture there George III. This place has the seeping rot, and smells like crap. You pushed away one of THE greatest assets in ASL bar none. You ruinous butt (look that up...it's Shakespeare).
  3. Justiciar

Illuminating Rounds: Episode 15 is out

Sadly, you are also not allowed to complain or make suggestions like this either. The owner finds it abrasive to put it mildly. He knows what is best for you and this forum. Thus its best not to stir the crap.
  4. Justiciar

2nd Moderation Thread

Oh, and let it not be lost that this chat about free speech is being fought within the Dinant thread! To the barricades ...the Bosch is within our borders. Vive le France!
  5. Justiciar

2nd Moderation Thread

No, Michael I am afraid you are wrong on this one. He has altered my posts and he has deleted my posts and he has "warned" me not to complain (CORRECTION others not to complain about the new "rules) not to use horse's ass, really didn't a very well recognized member of the world community not...
  6. Justiciar

2nd Moderation Thread

So you are going to decide what is relevant there is it? You can run that up a lark's butt... In 3, 2, 1 (use there Adam Savage voice) to see if this is deemed profanity...from where George III sits. Sure "do not make irrelevant posts" Ohhh I see.... as opposed to complete deletion of...
  7. Justiciar

Closed

A bum wrap.
  8. Justiciar

LFT Q&A

Yes it is there in the rule set.
  9. Justiciar

2nd Moderation Thread

I not advocating for should...I am advocating for "should not be disallowed," "should not have words removed from one's mouth," There is a big difference. And for the record there was no profanity in post 135, just in case it is removed.
  10. Justiciar

2nd Moderation Thread

You have read any great novels then Rob? Maybe start with Chaucer "The Miller's Tale"......"Great Gatsby", .."Catcher in the Rye," "Grapes of Wrath..."...and apropos to the topic at hand..."1984" (you probably read some in HS and maybe forgot) one could go on and on of course...profanity is...
  11. Justiciar

LFT Q&A

Yes, I hear they even have tails.
  12. Justiciar

LFT Q&A

Yes Marine math is different from other math. ;)
  13. Justiciar

2nd Moderation Thread

We need a sample enlighten us teacher.
  14. Justiciar

Discord is down!

You can't say that...that ends with this tread being closed down.
  15. Justiciar

2nd Moderation Thread

You are very well educated. The wiki piece failed to address, as I see it, the inflection by region, or different work environments, including by bosses in meetings at a very high professional level; (this as a case in point to the new rules on GS) and even within the military of this...
  16. Justiciar

Corona Virus and ASL

Wait, I thought your opponents were an array of cats each with different ASL skill sets...so they swop out depending on phase and weapons etc...you mean you play a non-feline OPFOR? There is no known record of X player vs. Paul M. Weir is there? I mean if there was you could be like a little...
  17. Justiciar

2nd Moderation Thread

You mean "hogwash" perhaps? I mean why else insert "____" Do not be afraid. From wiki...just in case you all don't hear from me again...as I am now being "followed" by the king. Also just to be clear, so this can't be twisted... I am a North American English speaker. Though I can speak...
  18. Justiciar

Moderation Thread

Good luck George III.
  19. Justiciar

DINANT

This should be its own thread (it is a good* topic)...don't side track this one here.
  20. Justiciar

2nd Moderation Thread

Nothing offensive in this post that I can see. Well stated in fact...including the use of "pete's sake." Edited by moderator to replace profanity in quoted text and response.