Search results

1. skippen

Playtesting for new A9 and A10 Tables

Sent an email. I am in the process of trying to learn SASL, so this may be beneficial to me.
  2. skippen

eASLRB v2.07 released

You don't have to buy it again. You just download it again.
  3. skippen

eASLRB v2.07 released

I wish the HASLs and Chapter Z would enter the e-land.
  4. skippen

Covered Arc?

Not solving any problem, but just might be a nice feature.
  5. skippen

Covered Arc?

For instance, in Holland '44, this is showing what the arty's range is:
  6. skippen

Covered Arc?

More of a teaching tool I think than anything. Not really needed, and would be nice for those of us who suck at seeing covered arcs. :D
  7. skippen

Covered Arc?

I will see if I can get a screenshot later, but in the gist is, you right click show covered arc, and then the hexes in the covered arc are highlighted in a light color.
  8. skippen

Covered Arc?

Has anyone in the VASL developers consider creating a covered arc for that you can display (like many games does for command range, artillery's range) for vehicles and ordnance? It would be a nice feature I think.
  9. skippen

CyberVASL XIV

Thanks for the update.
  10. skippen

CyberVASL XIV

When's the next round slated to start recruiting?
  11. skippen

ASLOK XXXV (the Redux) - October 3rd thru 10th, 2021

Yeah, the Pre-Reg list is not up-to-date. I'd like to judge what it is going to be like there as I will have no kit, and will be dependent on the kindness of strangers. With a full normal ASLOK, that will be fine. If it is highly cut down, not as sure. Wavering as much as I do want to go.
  12. skippen

Any ideas of the numbers registered for ASLOK right now? I know they will be down due to at least international travel, but others?
  13. skippen

Electronic ASL Rulebook Now on Sale!!

Any new chapters on the way for this in the near future?
  14. skippen

I signed up, but looking like I may need to pull sadly.
  15. skippen

Yeah, i didn't bring anything last time other than rules and charts, and it was fine. I just don't know if attendance will be too low this year to do that.
  16. skippen

i fly, and I am thinking of bringing a bit of a kit, but I can't imagine flying with a full kit. Maps are the issue.
  17. skippen

Excited to go, but if masks do become a requirement, I will drop. Too long to wear one. Also, if attendance is really low I may drop as well as I won't have my own kit.
  18. skippen

CyberVASL XV

Missed it by "" that much.
  19. skippen

Well, got the wife sign-off, will be fully vaccinated by then, so I signed up. I haven't been there since 2009.
  20. skippen

I assume you won't be requiring masks while playing, and clearly Ohio is allowing gatherings of this size?