Search results

1. P

Who's your favorite ASL publisher?

Props to Pete Shelling -- WELL DESERVED!!! I have to second this as well, GREAT stuff, obviously a labor of love. Pete Shelling, I doff my hat (such as it is!) to you! Thanks for a LOT of FREE ASL enjoyment! :laugh:
  2. P

ASLSK (3.6) Can pinned leader rout with brokies?

I played that he couldn't, since Pin result dictates "during that turn they may not move". Was this correct?
  3. P

Thank Gawd for MMP

Civility is the key Yes, he may have had some points to make; however, others have made the same points in a FAR MORE CIVILIZED AND UNPERSONAL manner. It is to those posts that we should respond.
  4. P

KGP I Combat Report

Hey Tycho, Nice avatar! ;)
  5. P

(A9.2) Machine Guns ROF and Defensive Fire

This is why I follow these forums. Thanks, Adrian, for your concise analysis and synopsis of the options. These were good words.
  6. P

Would like some feedback

I agree Mike, and that is the way that I navigate around when I visit the forums. But it would also be nice to have all the threads with new posts (perhaps sorted by forum) in one window. If you could put the new posts themselves in one window (sorted by forum/thread), you would be getting...
  7. P

Would like some feedback

I think what he means is the lack of the forum's ability to show the logged-in user the "new" messages for JUST this forum and it's subforums. The quick link at the top shows the new messages for ALL the forums on the entire website. This is already unusable do to the number of forums. I am...
  8. P

The crazy things ASL makes you do

I use a single edge razor blade like those that fit into scrapers and VERY old razors.
  9. P

ASL products for November?

No, you just see (and in this instance, CREATED) an opportunity to once again go personal and spew more vitriol.
  10. P

What is needed to get started...?

I would highly recommend the purchase of the starter kit. It is relatively inexpensive, and provides much of the flavor of what ASL is all about. If you decide that you want more, then you can consider the options that both Aries and Keith present. I have been a fringe participant for years...
  11. P

Firelane Q....

It is my understanding that unit would not be affected until it actually expends MPs IN THE FIRELANE HEX. So no, at the time of firelane placement, it would not be affected.
  12. P

Poll: ASL Starter Kits: Will You Buy Them?

Timely, quick response! Thanks, Don! I knew I registered here for a reason! I really do appreciate it.
  13. P

Poll: ASL Starter Kits: Will You Buy Them?

Then you need to start dumping polls, or put them in a separate forum. I am getting tired of this, and don't look forward to the day that the whole first page is nothing but polls.
  14. P

Beyond the Beachhead

Scott, please stop. Scott, It is typical of your posts on this forum for you to automatically assign blame to MMP for something that someone not associated with MMP says. You have had some civil posts on the MMP forum in CSW, but here you seem to truly have a personal vendetta against...