Search results

1. Ivan Rapkinov

Wargame newbie looking for casual AK opponent

as the title, but only want a few turns a week - something nice and simple. Also, smaller battles on smaller maps preferred - PM me is ya interested. btw, I *really* suck at CM...
  2. Ivan Rapkinov

BLUFOR - Tourney Rd 1 vs John Osborne

BLUE CO AAR 1600ZULU 18JUL05 (Set Up and T1) My mission is to prevent the Red Scum(tm) from penetrating PL ORCA - a tough ask indeed. So Tough, given the set up lines, I think it's pretty much impossible. Thus I've resolved to defend the Primary Objective, Mykolaiv. To do this, I've...
  3. Ivan Rapkinov

LAN Game AAR - 3rd World Rescue

Players: Ivan(blue) & Digger(Red) Map: 202c (Great Falls, Montana wannabe) OOB: Blue 1 AU Cav troop (4xASLAV-PCs, 2xASLAV-25s, 4xRecon Team) 1 AU Air troop (2xTiger ARH) 2 Civil Medicalx5 teams 2 Civil NGOx5 teams 4 Civilx5 teams 3 Medium trucks Red 1 ZZZ group of Rag tag...
  4. Ivan Rapkinov

Battle Group Piles - Aussie Style!

took some liberties, such as the Tigers (but I HAD to try them :D ) - but I did suicide them - and most of my casualties resulted from the OPFOR getting a mech platoon into the Objective without being seen - how I don't know, as everything else was pretty standard. Ofc the M1A1Ds and HAs...
  5. Ivan Rapkinov

Operation Colossus

while tinkering about trying to make ADF vehicles and what not, I relaised I hadn't really thought too much what I wanted to do with them - enter Zimbabwe president Robert Mugabe, and his latest diatribe against CHOGM, and specifically Australia. It has been bandied about before, but the idea...
  6. Ivan Rapkinov

Map-making and all it's fun :)

I'm trying to see about making ATF maps. currently the hang up I'm having is in the conversion of SDtS USGS DDF maps to standard DEM, and then getting ATF to recognise it as a DEM. Once I finish converting the DEM to XDM and create a new elevation map, the displayed image is a blank box...