Search results

1. Ivan Rapkinov

Thank you

Okay...this as mentioned in BIG red letters evrywhere in the stickies, stuff that is not pertinent to this discussion has been deleted. If you have a problem with someone's post - PM them. If they don't take appropriate action - fire it my way. Please do not respond in the thread if it has...
  2. Ivan Rapkinov

Thank you

Guys this is the SZO Harpoon forum - it has nothing to do with previous rivalries... Kindly leave your prejudices at the door. :) big kudos to Paul for the Colonial Wars DB - and Freek's work as well - still haven't got Bay of Pigs out yet :( :laugh:
  3. Ivan Rapkinov

Music: what are you Listening to now?

Matisyahu - King with no Crown Johnny Boy - You Are the Generation Who Bought More Shoes and You Get What You Deserve driving 6 freaking hours with low rotation radio station as my only friend = songs stuck in head :mad:
  4. Ivan Rapkinov

Yothu Yindi did "Treaty", then proceeded to go a govt funded tour of the world where they managed to slag off the the majority of the population, the govt, and Australia in general. boycotted them ever since :)
  5. Ivan Rapkinov

no offense to Mim, but we've also got some of the most psychopathic. I was engaged to one of them :kotz: /bitter rant give me a Euro girl any day! Or an american - though I knew plenty of those while I was at uni ;) <insert sleazy lech smiley> :laugh:
  6. Ivan Rapkinov

The Pogues; Fairy Tale of New York Nick Cave and the Badseeds; The Mercy Seat two indy groups from Europa - The Knife from Sweden, a sort of electronica rock group (love their Heartbeats), and some classy French sass by Camille, a French singer (Ta Doleur from her) and for that extra hard...
  7. Ivan Rapkinov

heh, that's why we play cricket :D that is true :laugh: aysi$: aussie rules I've found to be more violent than rugby, simple because there's more running, and harder hits at speed. Btw, I played cornerback for one of the local teams here for a season, though I'm not really built for the...
  8. Ivan Rapkinov

heavy duty violent sport while swathed in wads of padding. When you come down we'll take you down the park for a couple of games of AFL and rugby :D - or sign you up for the local team; hell, pre-season trainign hurts more than ice hockey and grid-iron :devil: heh, I got a Katherine Jenkins...
  9. Ivan Rapkinov

lol, I've only ever heard it sung as "Chunderstruck" :laugh:
  10. Ivan Rapkinov

my gawd you're doing the aussie thing :D see if if Mim can hook you up with some Regurgitator stuff - though you'll like their old stuff better than their new stuff... ;) and TISM, though that may be harder to get a hold of :D
  11. Ivan Rapkinov

The Obligatory What Are You Listening To thread as the title says, what's on your playlist atm. for me, I'm on a big Katherine Jenkins kick - something so peaceful about listening to O Sole Mio while raining down TOT arty strikes :) Specifically her Second Nature album plus she's a hottie. ;)...
  12. Ivan Rapkinov

What material would you like to see made into a movie?

The Fallout universe :) I'd like to see the BattleTech universe as well, but it's drawcard for me was the rich and byzantine politics that surrounded the Houses of the Successor States - any movie would be a MechWarrior knock off, with Johnny Everyman fighting off hordes of mechs in his...
  13. Ivan Rapkinov

Blue - Tourney Rd 1 - Against Rob C.

I'll disagree with this - my atk aviation was a big killer for me :) - whilst in an active TAI, it managed to reduce his 3 Bde by 14% - which was a huge force multiplier at that point of the battle. that was in Downtown Myskina. Artillery was also a big killer - not so much for how much...
  14. Ivan Rapkinov

RED Tourny RD1 Rob vs Scully

Rob - in the Northern Objective, do you have you BDE split into the composite BNs, or have you detached one. If the Former, it's better to have them all as one BDE, as the C4ISR units will take more of a beating from arty and Atk Helos than if it were a complete unit. So, no matter how healthy...
  15. Ivan Rapkinov

RED Tourny RD1 Rob vs Scully

Try setting the Priority target as None - and secondary as Recon. Sort of like a combat "reboot" :D I have to ask though, how the hell did he get a MP battalion that deep behind the frontlines? :laugh:
  16. Ivan Rapkinov

Colonial Wars Scenario's

Thank you very much Sirius! If you have no objections, I'll put these files into the scn archive so people can find them just as easily. As soon as I get a grip on H3, I'll delve right into them, especially living where I do :D
  17. Ivan Rapkinov

DB60-79 Update

Thanks Quinton :)
  18. Ivan Rapkinov

AAR: Kilo Krush [Spoiler Alert]

Nice AAR Herman :)
  19. Ivan Rapkinov

AAR: Gatekeeper (from the HC Demo)

nice job SA Though I think if 6 sailors get in trouble for hitting an unmarked rock, you'd be in a bit more trouble :D
  20. Ivan Rapkinov

From Sirius Colonial Wars Db Manager

I'm sorry to hear that. perhaps once things settle down a bit you might be encouraged to change your mind :)