1. T

CMAK quick battle

send me an email dave
  2. T

CMAK quick battle

send me an email steadyjeff and we'll setup a game. dave
  3. T

CMAK quick battle

anyone interested in playing a CMAK quick battle? open to discussion regarding size, side, type engagement. would play a multiplayer also. must be members of game squad forums. taffy31
  4. T

1945 all armor meeting engagement 5000 pts.

no more games needed. thanks
  5. T

mike, you can email me and if you want the first side then set up a QB and lets go. dave taffy31@verizon.net
  6. T

hi mike, thanks for the reply. yes, no infantry or artillery. what do ya think? are you game? should be fun. any kind of armor you want. buy lots of cheapies or supertanks. which side would you like? cheers dave
  7. T

anyone interested in a pbem 5000 pt all armor rural, mod woods, mod hills, dawn, overcast game of cmbo? choose your side. dave
  8. T

new extremely challenging river crossing meeting engagement scenario created.

I have an idea for a wargame of a subject battle thats never been wargamed.. it would be a tactical game same as cmbo but different period I need a programmer. know anybody? dave
  9. T

hi muchael, thanks for the reply. how do I do a screenshot? I'd be glad to take some if I knew how. I also just set up a siegfried line attack for 8k american troops on a 6k german defense with PBs, mines, wire and at ditch, etc I see you like to do it too. dave
  10. T

I just finished what I think will be an extremely challenging meeting engagement with 5000 points of troops on the american and german side. the map has a river down the center of the map from north to south with six crossing sites: 2 heavy bridges for tanks, 2 light bridges for light vehicles...
  11. T

Opponents Wanted for CM, EAW, Nappy, SQB

send me an email I'd like a game. dave
  12. T

I already sent you an email with a gamefile attached. what more can I do???? you have to return the file if you want to play by pbem. dave
  13. T

where do you find the individual gaming forums? I guess I'm dumb. I thought this was the individual game forums. dave
  14. T

cmbo cmak challange!

I can beat anyman in the world at cmbo or cmak in a european scenario! anybody out there man enough to try me??? now lets see if I get any games!! taffy31
  15. T

do you want a cmbo game? if so email me @ taffy31 @verizon.net cheers dave
  16. T

Am I in the Wrong Section?

drew I got an email of your post to my thread for an opponent. I replied and got no response from you. if you're interested in a cmbo or cmak game email me @ taffy31@verizon.net dave
  17. T

Looking to get back into CM need an opponent!

may I ask what nationality are you? dave
  18. T

dean, send me an email @ taffy31 @ verizon.net I'll play either side in a european scenario of either cmbo v1.12e or cmak v1.03 or a qb but any meeting games must have the objectives in the neutral zone to be fair. cheers dave
  19. T

hi rob, I play either cmbo or cmak and prefer european scenarios, either side. what version do you have? dave
  20. T

dean, have to check my game version. its been awhile. get back soon. dave