Search results

1. Elrohir69

German OB for WO10 All Along The Merderet

Quick question. In this scenario, the German OB is purchased from a Purchase Table. But, there is a counter depicted in the scenario card of a Renault Armored vehicle. Do you think it is included in the German OB besides the German purchases? It doesn't make much sense.
  2. Elrohir69

Aerial Support and Concealed units

Hi guys, I've been reading and re-reading the Air Support rules and yet not sure about this question. As per E7.25 AERIAL LOS: "...a unit moving in Open Ground would not be considered concealed to the aircraft, although the aircraft player may not inspect that stack unless it passes the...
  3. Elrohir69

Abandon Ship!

Hi guys. How do you interpret this VC from Abandon Ship!: The Germans win 3 VPs for each mobile AFV with functioning MA and 2 VP for each Good Order squad equivalent west of hexes XYZ Does it mean that both, the squads and the AFVs must be west of that line of hexes or only the squads must...
  4. Elrohir69

Wire and Routs. Yes, one more Rout question

Hi Guys, It doesn't matter how many scenarios you play, there are always some tricky rout situations that bring up questions not clarified by the rules (at least not clearly clarified). One unit is routing and has one Woods Location Adjacent under FFE. Luckily for the demoralized soldiers...
  5. Elrohir69

Crew Survival and FFE

Hi Guys, The passengers of a half truck that has been destroyed by OBA and passed the CS check are attacked by that FFE when they get out of the vehicle? As per D 5.6, surviving PRC are not subject to any collateral attack from the shot that destroyed the vehicle: "Surviving PRC (see 6.9) are...
  6. Elrohir69

Bog check in buildings

I've read and re-check this rule many times yesterday and today. And it seems to me that is clear but that the bog check drm is somehow misleading. I started a thread in the FB group but it didn't help, it seems that not everybody is playing the rule in the same way. So, as per the rules, the...
  7. Elrohir69

Routs and Rowhouses II

Well, I thought I knew how to play this game, to at least how to rout, but it seems I don't or I forgot it. Allied Turn, rout phase. Continuing with the same unit from a previous thread. A broken squad in 46X7. They are ADJACENT to a KEU and they must rout. They may ignore X7 Lvl 1 as it's the...
  8. Elrohir69

Routs and Rowhouses

Hi guys. Not sure if I'm taking this right. I have one British squad 4-5-7 in a rowhouse hex 46W7, and a german AFV bypassing that hex. There are a couple of german infantry units ready to advance into CC and my squad is PIN so I will voluntary break them. Now the question is: May they ignore...
  9. Elrohir69

AFV Fire in Bypass

One question about vehicle bypass firing: May an AFV in bypass fire into the bypassing hex? As per D2.35 FIRING RESTRICTIONS: A vehicle in Bypass may not fire any bow-mounted armament outside its current VCA since the vehicle is unable to readily change its VCA to take the shot. A TCA can be...
  10. Elrohir69

Sequential CC and Infiltration

It's been many years since my last post in this forum, that's probably one of the reasons why I got kind of rusty with the rules (or plainly forgot them). Well here's the question: A British Squad (467) is in a building in 46W5. During the German Movement Phase, an AFV bypass the location and...
  11. Elrohir69

Good words about MMP

This week my brohter was going to be in NY, so I had to take advantage about it and I asked him to buy some things for me :D So I asked in this forum about wargames shop in NY and I contact the one I was recomended. But their prices were higher that the cost of the product from MMP plus...