Search results

1. ASLSARGE

TOTR is awesome

Got it mainly for the boards for future scenario designs. Just my opinion....but WAAAYYYY too many rail overlays. MMP could have cut it down to two sheets max and still had plenty of options for scenarios. Still, a good mix of scenarios....might even get to play some of them.....someday.
  2. ASLSARGE

Official Manila errata, aka The Manila Envelope

Use them however you want.
  3. ASLSARGE

Status of Peleliu HASL

Intro'd in B&J.....will get a lot of use in Loo.
  4. ASLSARGE

Status of Peleliu HASL

Yes Jan it does include this vehicle. In fact, it is used in six of the scenarios, and is also available for purchase in all three CG's.
  5. ASLSARGE

Manila questions

Amazing. Over the past year I've noticed you and your brother seem to require to be spoon-fed answers over and over. It seems like you need someone to hold your hand every step of the way. When you do get answers to your questions, you usually don't like them as they do not fit your...
  6. ASLSARGE

Manila questions

I believe you will find that these questions have already been answered by Klas in previous posts in the MMP folder. Might be worth your time to take a look. I found them in less than 30 seconds.
  7. ASLSARGE

Manila questions

Glad you are enjoying the CG...it is a monster. While the north shore has no victory points, I found it still important to make at least a token defense there. My last playing of CG5 I placed a couple squads, an 8-0, a couple LMG's, a couple crews and two of the big mortars plus one artillery...
  8. ASLSARGE

Manila questions

Wow! The US is already inside Intramuros that early on? Will try to answer as best as I can. The Japanese will still need to abide by the set up areas described. In other words, they may not set up in any American controlled areas. They may not set up in locations that contain American units...
  9. ASLSARGE

You are more than welcome. One of our newest players is very new to ASL. All levels of...

You are more than welcome. One of our newest players is very new to ASL. All levels of skill/experience welcome. If you do plan on coming Saturday September 2 drop me a line. Phone is 480-274-5027....email ASLSARGE@yahoo.com. Nearest cross streets are Broadway Road and Val Vista. Exact address...
  10. ASLSARGE

If you are interested you are welcome to join us on our monthly Game Day in Mesa for some ASL...

If you are interested you are welcome to join us on our monthly Game Day in Mesa for some ASL action. The next game day is Saturday September 2 starting at 9am. Sarge
  11. ASLSARGE

Status of Peleliu HASL

Progress continues...just super busy. No AC in our work building (and new unit won't be ready for another three weeks) and the indoor temps are over 100 degrees (112 yesterday inside). Been brutal. Evaps and fans just don't cut it. So when I get home all I wanna do is shower and crash...
  12. ASLSARGE

Publication Help

Just found it....yup....Starter Kits. the boards listed should have been my first clue. Thanks.
  13. ASLSARGE

Publication Help

Rearranging some games on my shelves and came across several scenarios, that I have no clue what product they came with. Any help appreciated. They are numbered S41 - S52, and S82 - S89. If more info is needed I can post a couple scenario titles.
  14. ASLSARGE

Official Manila errata, aka The Manila Envelope

Gone from play......consider it towed to the rear for major repairs, and awaiting spare parts. Lots of other "toys" left to choose from for remainder of CG.
  15. ASLSARGE

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

While it is true that to many Allied troops every German tank was a Tiger, in this instance I took the scenario details directly from The US Army in WWII (the green books) and from two other books detailing this action. All three stated there were Tiger tanks involved. I was not there during the...
  16. ASLSARGE

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

Sorry you had a bad experience with this. Most folks have enjoyed it. (see post by Eagle4ty on page 468 of this thread). I checked our play test record and it shows the Americans with a slight advantage of 9 wins to 7 for the Japanese.
  17. ASLSARGE

Someone Playing Manila CGV.

Same with Dewey Boulevard along the shore of Manila Bay...Looooong LOS, from southern edge of map to shore of Pasig River.
  18. ASLSARGE

Manila questions

The wording in the rule as originally submitted to MMP reads as follows... "Any HE/OBA attack that obtains a final KIA result will eliminate that workshop. Place a Debris counter in that hex." You would need to ask MMP "why" they felt the need to add the other wording into that rule. It makes...
  19. ASLSARGE

Pushing a gun along a Path

Thank you. I must have looked through Chapters B ad C at least three times looking for those and, obviously, it didn't "click".
  20. ASLSARGE

Pushing a gun along a Path

Being the master of missing the obvious sometimes, I will endeavor to find an answer. A German 228 crew wants to push a 75* INF Gun along a path through the woods (Pine Woods if it makes a diff) rather than forcing their way through the woods themselves. Something in the very back of my senile...