Search results

1. O

Macedonia region in EA

Why is the Scopje region called "Macedonia"? The region has no relation whatsoever to the real Macedonia, neither ancient nor modern. The name should be written a bit to the south, in Greece, since historically Macedonia was and still is Greek, if geographic, historical, cultural, religious...
  2. O

Fungwu vs Olorin (DNO-Round II) [COMPLETE]

We begun a new DNO game with Fungwu, this time we switched sides, me playing the Soviets and Fungwu the Germans. So... Despite initial setbacks, I ordered my subordinates in the STAVKA Headquarters to plan a double pincer attack to utterly destroy Army Group Center and then march to Berlin...
  3. O

Discussion on "Diary from the Burma Campaign (Allied)" [Part of Another]

Excellent!! This AAR has a historic flavor that I like very much! If I ruined it, just tell me to shut up or delete this post altogether.
  4. O

DNO-Olorin vs Fungwu [COMPLETE]

A 2nd AAR in the same scenario? At first I thought it would be too much to do the same thing twice, but Fungw convinced me to do it and I think things will turn out differently. However the first turns are bound to be the same as in my other AAR (vs TurkTownBlue). To make it slightly different...
  5. O

DNO-Olorin4 vs TurkTownBlue

Turn 1: From the Baltic to the Black Sea, 3 million men, 600.000 horses, 19.000 trains are set into motion. Operation Barbarossa has begun! The Wehrmacht is split into 3 Army Groups. To the north, Heeresgruppe Nord, von Leeb, deployed on the Niemen river: 18.Armee, von Küchler...