Search results

1. B

version question

thanks for the input. Maybe I screwed up the update /patch. I'll try to repatch. If that doesn't work maybe a re-install?
  2. B

version question

I was looking at the AARs and noticed that the Baltic states have troops. I have the stock CD version of TAOW III. My EA has no troops in the Baltic States. Is there another version that I have missed?
  3. B

PBEM Gettysburg & Peninsula

great . You can pick the game and I'll pick the side. I'll e-mail you tonight. Big Ed
  4. B

Gettysburg Campaign I

Great AAR! I'm currently playing this or a variant in a Campaign. Its good to see how others handle the situation. Keep up the good work. To be fair I'm going to tell my opponent about this AAR.
  5. B

PBEM Gettysburg & Peninsula

Are you still looking for a game? I have both games. I'm fairly new myself and can do generally a turn a day. I'm flexable on optional rules. Were you interested in a game or Campaign? thanks, Big Ed
  6. B

looking for 1st pbem game

e-mail sent. looking forward to it. thanks Ed
  7. B

looking for 1st pbem game

greetings, i'm searching for a game of either gettysburg, atlantla, chickamgua or antietam. can be single or campagin. i'm flexible on optional rules. i will warn you this is my first pbem game. i may require a little help gettting the kinks worked out. i have no idea how good an opponent i...
  8. B

Introduce Yourself!

Veers, I am playing a a hot seat EA game right now. I'm in september, '41. The germans are deep in the USSR and the Afrika Korps is on the ropes in Lybia. I still have problems slowing down the germans in Russia.I kept the Russians out of Finland to free up troops. I guess its helped some...
  9. B

Introduce Yourself!

greetings, my name is ed. i teach us history and coach football (american). i've been playing wargames since the old ah games. i think afrika korps was my 1st. Currently playign toawiii (i really like EA and other big sens) and the acw series from hps. i usually play against the ai or...
  10. B

defending Russia

thanks for the advice. i'll give those a try. i'm going to try to finish my current game and see if the allies have any chance. i'm in turn 158 and the allies have there pre-D-day reinforcments. i plan on trying a pbem game. i want to make sure i have explored posible tactics before i do it...
  11. B

defending Russia

I have been playing EA hotseat since december. i'm on my 5th or so try. i'm having problems with defending Russia. the latest they have held out is 12/41. While I know the problem could be related to playing solo. I've been expeimenting as with different tactics to see what works. my...