Search results

1. Eagle4ty

Trail Break Using Armored Assault

Several times. LC has several that are just a ton fun with their LSSAH packs.
  2. Eagle4ty

Timing of Failure to Rout

According to the ASOP the end of the RtPh commences at Step 6.3 whereas elimination of FRT occurs in Step 6.21B, only Step 6.31 occurs after the routs in a terrain blaze.
  3. Eagle4ty

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

To The Bridge! one of the very best scenario packs out there. Don't go away without playing a couple of them.
  4. Eagle4ty

Tank AA MG question

And while we're at it perhaps open a discussion about an ordinance with regards special types of ordnance.
  5. Eagle4ty

Disbanded column and mandatory entry hex

I think you have answered your own question by rule A5.1. Just read down a little bit further and it will come to you,
  6. Eagle4ty

Elevation change in snow on skis

Cross-country skiing it would be little difficult but the different in actual actual height would manageable in most scenario presentations.
  7. Eagle4ty

ISO Markers and counters needed for play.

Pick up a SK (or so) it normally has a as about any thing you need save a HASL with a lot of basic counters.
  8. Eagle4ty

CyberVASL XIX

I wish to withdraw from this round as I suffered a stroke that left me a with a condition that precludes a good play and perhaps for an extended as hopefully that will lead to a full recovery in time.
  9. Eagle4ty

TCASL 3/9/24-- THE LONG MARCH: China at War

Sorry I am still suffering from the stroke and a being in a care facility for a few month's or at least home thearphy for the foreseeable immediate furture. Sure look forward to seeing you guys once again some day.
  10. Eagle4ty

DZ: Sainte-Mere-Eglise Bocage Gap Question

Yes it can see the468 st there no bocage in the AA6 hex(hexside).
  11. Eagle4ty

Your Game of the Year?

I will second Tom's (Tuomo's) appreciation of this scenario, and that's saying a lot considering I've had just a great game against Toumo Lukkarie and some against my good friend, Jay Elwell earlier this year.
  12. Eagle4ty

Forgotten War Q & A.

Look in Ch H FW Ordnance Note #22, NATO Common Ordnance Notes.
  13. Eagle4ty

Burma 2 AP, tentatively titled: 'Race To Rangoon!', is almost ready. Need Playtesters for one last look.

If they are anywhere as good as the AP9 scenarios, they'll be blast to play and an eventually viewed as true classics. I don't believe there's anything close to being called a barker or even moderately unbalanced in the AP9 pack. IMHO it's probably the best all-round Action Pack produced to date.
  14. Eagle4ty

Old Perry Sez on Mines in a Vehicular Entrance

I don't know if the original question was about hex L41 or L39, but one can only assume Perry's answer pertains to L41.
  15. Eagle4ty

Instances When Skulking is in Poor Taste

When the hex you have to skulk into is in the impact area of a 150mm+ OBA. :eek:
  16. Eagle4ty

Which are the AFV heavy CGs?

Still waiting for Part II (Rittershoffen) from you Andy! What a great game and bunch of scenarios there are in Hatten!
  17. Eagle4ty

AFV entering fortified building hex

With a lot of MPAs available it's a viable option. However, usually unless the AFV has a goodly amount of OVR FP available, not too effective normally (especially against a fortified stone building).
  18. Eagle4ty

Berserk and concealed unit

Incorrect. If a berserker attempts to enter an opponent's Fortified building Location and that Location contains at least one Good Order Squad sized MMC(s) and they are revealed either by previously firing at the berserker or by RS as the Berserker attempts to enter the Location (A12.15), the...
  19. Eagle4ty

Berserk and concealed unit

Not necessarily. If the target Location contains two or more units and one of them is a Leader, and the Leader is not selected by RS to lose concealment (A12.15), the berserk target unit's Leader may opt not to add his LDRM to the attack of any MMC in the Location as normally the Leader has no...
  20. Eagle4ty

Scenario SM8

Throughout the rules they continually intimate a "Gun" as being manned but except for C2.1 (...a Gun must be manned by a crew counter to fire without penalty (A21.13).) they really don't specify that. NOTE: It does reference 21.13 NON-QUALIFIED USE: so, it could also be manned by a non-crew unit.