Search results

1. footsteps

Operation Amherst: Playtesters needed - 4th SAS in the Netherlands, 1945, historical rules, new SAS counters

Hi All. I'm looking for playtesters for a new scenario pack focused on the actions of the 4th SAS (French) in April 1945. Historical rules and new SAS counters will be part of the pack. Contact: info@brokenground.design Alan
  2. footsteps

La Guerra del Chaco: Playtesters needed - LFT15 maps, historical rules, Paraguayan & Bolivian troops

Hi All. I'm looking for playtesters for a scenario pack featuring the Chaco War (1932-35) between Paraguay and Bolivia. The pack of 10-ish scenarios will include counters for the combatants, and historical rules that expand on the LFT Arid rules. Publication LFT15 is required, plus boards LFT1 &...
  3. footsteps

BG1 board now added to VASL

This is a direct quote: "bdBG1 is now added to the repository. It will show up in the boardpicker dropdown list and will automatically download when selected."
  4. footsteps

Advice Sought: scenario pack pricing and print run.

Contents: 1 new geo-board; 13 scenarios (7 designers) in full colour. Theme: Overlays What price range would be acceptable for such a product? What size print run would be reasonable? I have a quote for production, plus sunk-costs already incurred. Now I need to work out an affordable price...
  5. footsteps

AP shell history

A brief review of internet sources indicate that AP shells were first develop for naval warfare against ironclads. My question: When did AP shells become standard/common for land forces?
  6. footsteps

What's Missing?

Even as I published my counter sets, I was finding more vehicles that saw combat but aren't in the system. Primarily they are captured, field-mods, and even prototypes that were nevertheless thrown into combat in desperation (i.e. Defense of Warsaw, Defense of Moscow). Are there "high volume"...
  7. footsteps

16 Counters

The next print run of counter sheets is approaching, and I have a conundrum. With all the new stuff laid out, I have a block of 16x 5/8" counters for which I don't have anything planned. This section is to be separated from the rest of the half-sheet (a made-to-order layout), so whatever goes...
  8. footsteps

PTO Partisans

A variation on a request about ETO Partisans from a while ago. I know very little about PTO representations of Partisan-type actions (i.e. Filipino) in ASL. What Partisan "nationalities" are part of the PTO scenario mix? Apart from standard 337s, are other squad types used as well? Thx
  9. footsteps

IIFT tourney

I seem to recall a tourney (Europe?) where the IIFT is the default for all play. Do I remember that right, or is it an urban legend?
  10. footsteps

C13.311

Don't recall the name of the fellow who sent this idea to T2HS:
  11. footsteps

Broken Ground Design: Pre-order pricing closes Jan. 31st

A reminder that Pre-order pricing (savings of about 20% or more) closes @ 11:59:59pm EST on Jan. 31st. http://www.brokenground.design/2017/06/pre-order-die-cut-counter-sheets.html
  12. footsteps

Broken Ground - video review

From Poland...
  13. footsteps

Yugoslav Partisans - ordnance

I've found a decent listing of AFVs that Yugoslav Partisans used during WW2, but I can't find anything listing the ordnance they had. Does anyone know (or know where to find) info on what they used? I assume a selection of captured Italian & German stuff, but wondering also about Allied...
  14. footsteps

Italians: Banzai 19.1

15. footsteps

The real Pudels

I've got to stop finding new vehicles. http://ftr.wot-news.com/2013/10/06/polish-panthers/ Apologies to all Poles as I've discovered that the national symbol is rotated 90d. I've fixed my files, but the above show the wrong orientation. I'm sorry.
  16. footsteps

Berliet VUDB

My latest interesting find: the Berliet VUDB. Used by the French Foreign Legion in North Africa, and by the Belgian Gendarme. When carrying Passengers, one LMG can be operated as a 2 FP BMG without Mounted Fire penalties. Armed Passengers can conduct Mounted Fire (NA VCA) normally even...
  17. footsteps

Broken Ground Design Thread

A brief overview of the layout features for Broken Ground Design's 1/2" counters.
  18. footsteps

Counter opinions

Do these work?
  19. footsteps

Help needed: Nationality colour matching

Being slightly colour blind makes it a challenge for me to figure out the colours I'm looking at. So I'm asking for help. Below are rosettes of counter images in the basic nationality colours (exc: Japanese). In the centre is an official counter, and surrounding that are four pairs (1/2" &...