Search results

1. burniefox

J197 Question

The VC state (in part) "...exited off the north edge on/between 71Q10 and 71Y10". However, the north board edge is hexrow 1, not hexrow 10. So my question is, are the VC incorrect? Should it be "...on/between 71Q1 and 71Y1"? Or should map 71 be flipped so that hexrow 10 is the north edge...
  2. burniefox

Prokhorovka! VASL Maps?

Howdy, Are there VASL maps for the Prokhorovka! module? Apologies if this has been asked before (couldn't find anything.) B- EDIT: Nevermind, found the answer in the Advancing Fire forum (should've checked there first <slaps forehead>)
  3. burniefox

No Image

Posted this on FB, but figured I'd cross-post here. Was setting up a game this afternoon and I came across this "No Image" situation. VASL 6.6.2. NBD, didn't effect my game, just wanted to throw it out there and make...whoever...aware. Carry on.
  4. burniefox

Wall/Hedge LOS to VBM CAFP

Quick question for the Peanut Gallery. See the image below. A vehicle is in bypass at the P9/P10/O10 CAFP. Is there LOS from N7? I had thought "No". But re-reading D2.37 (last sentence), I'm thinking it's clear. What say ye? B-
  5. burniefox

VASL PBeM

Hi, Looking for 1-2 more VASL PBeM games. Any theater/nationality. Can usually send a log daily(-ish
  6. burniefox

Sdkfz 7/1(L) Counter in VASL?

Hi, Looking for the above counter in VASL. I have the onslaught-to-orsha-6.0 extension loaded, but can't find it. Is this a new counter for OtO2? TIA- Burnie
  7. burniefox

Snow Overlay

I'm setting up a scenario on board 2, using draggable overlays OG4 and OG5. I'm using the Ground Snow terrain transformation, but the overlays are still green (i.e. not transformed.) I see the following in the chat window: Where might I find this gif file. I looked "inside" the ovrOG file...
  8. burniefox

OBA & SMOKE When Not Specified in the Scenario

So, playing an old General scenario, G9 - Sunday of the Dead. The Germans receive "...one module of loo+mm OBA with Scarce Ammo, directed by an Offboard Observer at level O." I know in these old scenarios the type of fire missions (HE, SMOKE, whatnot) weren't really specified. I have a hazy...
  9. burniefox

Issue Cropping Board BFPDW1b

Setting up for BFP27 and I'm having trouble cropping this board. BFPDW1a crops just fine. However, when I crop 1b, I get this: I've tried cropping different combinations of coordinates and always get the same result. What I did: Start new scenario Select boards BFPDW1a and BFPDW1b Click...
  10. burniefox

ASL204 - Human Bullets Q

Hi, So the VC state, in part: "...vehicles may only exit through hexside 82R3-Q3 (see SSR 6)." Only, the Q hex row is not in play on board 82 (R-GG), and there is no SSR 6. Have I just not had enough coffee? Just something left over from the playtest process? Didn't see any errata on the...
  11. burniefox

VASL Freezing on LOS Check

I've had a couple instances of a VASL log "freezing" when replayed. In each case this has been on a LOS check. My opponents report this, and the same thing happens when I step through the log myself. Is this a known issue? Don't know that I expect anyone to do much, but I was just wondering...
  12. burniefox

CtR-3 -- Dummies

<Deleted>
  13. burniefox

Ordnance SMOKE as DFF?

Can ordnance smoke be fired as Defensive First Fire during the opponents MPh? C8.5 says "Smoke23 may be placed by ordnance/OBA only at the start of the owner’s PFPh/DFPh. Once any unit fires anything other than SMOKE during that PFPh/DFPh, no SMOKE may be fired during that PFPh/DFPh." My...
  14. burniefox

Olive Groves and Vehicular Wall Advantage

So, B14.8 states: "14.8 OLIVE GROVE: A SSR may specify that orchard hexes are olive grove hexes instead. All orchard rules apply to such hexes, except that an olive grove also has a +1 TEM, its MF/MP costs are double those of an orchard, and it is never out of season; vehicles may gain WA...
  15. burniefox

VASL PBeM Game

Hi, The Subject says it all. Any theater/nationality is cool. Average about 4-5 logs per week. IFT please. TIA- B-
  16. burniefox

VASL PBeM

Any theather/nationality is fine.
  17. burniefox

VASL PBeM Latest Journal

Looking for VASL PBeM game of something from the latest journal. PM if interested. TIA- Burnie
  18. burniefox

BFP Board O Question

Hi, What's that in hex Z5? I assume it's supposed to be a Ford, but I didn't see anything in the BFP rules. TIA- B-