Search results

1. burniefox

‘Best’ large scenario?

BFP29 and BFP83 are modern classics, IMHO.
  2. burniefox

J197 Question

Nevermind, I had the boards ass-backward.
  3. burniefox

J197 Question

The VC state (in part) "...exited off the north edge on/between 71Q10 and 71Y10". However, the north board edge is hexrow 1, not hexrow 10. So my question is, are the VC incorrect? Should it be "...on/between 71Q1 and 71Y1"? Or should map 71 be flipped so that hexrow 10 is the north edge...
  4. burniefox

Finn Project

5. burniefox

Prokhorovka! VASL Maps?

Howdy, Are there VASL maps for the Prokhorovka! module? Apologies if this has been asked before (couldn't find anything.) B- EDIT: Nevermind, found the answer in the Advancing Fire forum (should've checked there first <slaps forehead>)
  6. burniefox

No Image

Posted this on FB, but figured I'd cross-post here. Was setting up a game this afternoon and I came across this "No Image" situation. VASL 6.6.2. NBD, didn't effect my game, just wanted to throw it out there and make...whoever...aware. Carry on.
  7. burniefox

Yankee ASL Nor'ester Pack XX Question

Wait, what? Apparently I've been asleep. What's this about a Nor'easter XXV pack? @Carln0130 , can you ping me a link? Please and thank you. TIA-
  8. burniefox

Wall/Hedge LOS to VBM CAFP

Quick question for the Peanut Gallery. See the image below. A vehicle is in bypass at the P9/P10/O10 CAFP. Is there LOS from N7? I had thought "No". But re-reading D2.37 (last sentence), I'm thinking it's clear. What say ye? B-
  9. burniefox

VASL PBeM

Got my games.
  10. burniefox

VASL PBeM

Hi, Looking for 1-2 more VASL PBeM games. Any theater/nationality. Can usually send a log daily(-ish
  11. burniefox

Less Intense US Colors

Yes, please!
  12. burniefox

VASL6.6.0 is officially released

This! Came to say this! Very helpful feature that I use(d) a ton! What the deuce???
  13. burniefox

Sdkfz 7/1(L) Counter in VASL?

Ah!!! The "SPA" tab! I was looking under the "ht" tab (which has various other AA HT -- go figure.) Thanks!
  14. burniefox

Sdkfz 7/1(L) Counter in VASL?

Hi, Looking for the above counter in VASL. I have the onslaught-to-orsha-6.0 extension loaded, but can't find it. Is this a new counter for OtO2? TIA- Burnie
  15. burniefox

A Name For The Iwo Jima Module

Shadow of Suribachi.
  16. burniefox

Snow Overlay

I'm setting up a scenario on board 2, using draggable overlays OG4 and OG5. I'm using the Ground Snow terrain transformation, but the overlays are still green (i.e. not transformed.) I see the following in the chat window: Where might I find this gif file. I looked "inside" the ovrOG file...
  17. burniefox

OBA & SMOKE When Not Specified in the Scenario

So, playing an old General scenario, G9 - Sunday of the Dead. The Germans receive "...one module of loo+mm OBA with Scarce Ammo, directed by an Offboard Observer at level O." I know in these old scenarios the type of fire missions (HE, SMOKE, whatnot) weren't really specified. I have a hazy...
  18. burniefox

Issue Cropping Board BFPDW1b

That worked. Thanks.