Search results

1. H

HIP units and how to remember where they are...

Unfortunately.. I'd still lose 😂🤣😂
  2. H

Linking counters via crtl-alt-L

aarrgh! it's a minefield out there !
  3. H

Linking counters via crtl-alt-L

I recently found I was unable to link acquisition counters in VASL. My opponents didn't have that problem. So, it had to be local to my setup. I found that the conflict was the program "mouse without borders" The same keystrokes locked the MWB screens. I found I could disable the MWB command...
  4. H

Grumble Jones thoughts on scenarios

I have enjoyed playing them. not playtested- as others have said, but interesting and good fun!
  5. H

VASL6.6.8-beta3 now available

Nice! I do like the extra suspect counters for SASL Thank you!
  6. H

New "VASL Notes" web tool

not THAT often!
  7. H

Vasl maps

FUN!!! Am I missing something :)
  8. H

Have designers given up on portraying the Russians in WW-II?

Russian Early war doctrine 25.212 can also be used in the battle for Berlin regarding AFV's moving before infantry (except berserkers) There are many reports of the tank units rushing ahead of the infantry. Or maybe the infantry were just "hanging" back and being cautious.
  9. H

HASL SASL Missions

Count me in too!
  10. H

Does ASL crop up in your dreams at all?

nope 🤣
  11. H

Grumble Jones scenario GJ098 "Narrow Streets"

Thanks for replying and posting the second scenario! The barracks look suspiciously like the ones I was in for 6 months of my army career. I was based in Iserlohn. 2 Armoured Engineer Squadron. Good memories!
  12. H

Many thanks Vic, Lluis. I don't think balance is really an issue as Alan just wanted to play with Jagdtigers... pity he gacked MA on 1 of them with his 2nd shot! It actually looks a good scenario and so far it is enjoyable. Just trying to figure out where and when the Americans turn up. We...
  13. H

Hi all, I am to play the title scenario, but have come across a problem with the US forces. In a nutshell the scenario designer states that the US forces arrive as per SSR. Unfortunately there is no SSR. An email has been sent by my opponent, but so far no answer has arrived. So, my question...
  14. H

You suspect that your opponent's setup is illegal

I'd be skint if I did 😂
  15. H

MMP listed Solitaire ASL reprint for 2023

Yes, I too think it would!
  16. H

Missions with a -1 Table A9 DRM

Just like to say thanks for sharing your A9/A10 tables.
  17. H

New Resources added

I'm sure Pete who runs VffT will publish it for you. He is always on the lookout for articles to include.
  18. H

3rd edition in the making?

Well, if it ever sees the light of day, and I'm still around, I'll buy it!
  19. H

VASL6.6.5-beta1 released

This is a thoroughly interesting discussion... It goes to show just how much work is involved in what appears to be a simple process! Thanks for all the time and effort you are all putting into this.
  20. H

ABTF and other bridges revised module thread

Just my opinion, but I'm tiring of more counters. If we must have more counters it may be better to make them ones we don't already have in core modules. Maybe a counter for the single up-armoured super Pershing, but not more 4-6-7 German squads . That said, I would like to have the updated...