Search results

1. D

Fall Grün 1938 Heldenkaiser vs. Nemo

Wow, so much for WW2.
  2. D

Looking for a Mapmaker

It, uh, takes place in 2009. Sort of. An alternate history, if you will. PMed with more details.
  3. D

Looking for a Mapmaker

The whole state. The two states together are 800 km long x 450 km wide, so the map would be about 160 x 100 hexes.
  4. D

Looking for a Mapmaker

Well, I tried. :cry: Better get started, eh?
  5. D

The War Of The Last Alliance- Playtesters Wanted

Here's a needlessly complicated response: Move all the items in the WotR Scenario Folder to The Operational Art of War III\Scenarios\Hypothetical Studies or wherever you want it. Rename Suggested PBM House Rules.doc WotR PBMv04f.doc Go to The Operational Art of War III\Graphics...
  6. D

Looking for a Mapmaker

I'm beginning work on a...unique...scenario that will take place on a 5km map of the states of New York and New Jersey. Anyone interested in making such a map in exchange for my gratitude and information on the nature of said scenario? Only the outlines of the states are necessary; you could...
  7. D

Request for comments: Modern equipment DB for TOAW III

That's going to be very helpful - my next scenario will have only armored units.
  8. D

Ha, I'm far too lazy to check the manual. Thanks though.
  9. D

How does volume affect units again?
  10. D

Europa 1947 (TOAW III mod v2)

A war between R'lyeh and the cities of the Elder Things, perhaps?
  11. D

The War Of The Last Alliance- Playtesters Wanted

I still have the playtest scenario file, I think, but it was never finished. Or, at least, the creator hasn't said anything about it.
  12. D

Oh, you know what I mean!
  13. D

I've read enough mediocre fiction to know what you're talking about, hehe. I assume you're vahauser on the other forum? Correct me if I'm wrong. Another combatant whose equipment you might include in the database is South Africa. It probably wouldn't take up more than a few dozen slots...
  14. D

Actually, your entire western outer defensive ring seems to be close to encirclement! Have you considered transferring units from Bratislava north? It doesn't look like the Germans have much there besides a token rearguard division.
  15. D

Well, most of the border mountain hexes are actually under German control at scenario start. The Czechs really only have mountains to defend in the north, between Teplice and Glatz. Also, it appears that the bulk of the Sudeten Mts are along the Polish border offmap/south of Frydek Mistek...
  16. D

Tell that to the French and Belgians. ;) What I find most amusing is that on Turn 1 you were so worried about losing Ostrava and Bratislava, while on Turn 6 they are the most secure areas in the country!
  17. D

Bioeditor and Modeling

Did I really make this thread a year and a half ago? It's been so long...
  18. D

Modernize Trotsky's War?

Things like mutiny would be difficult to simulate...variable allegiance is on the TOAW wishlist though. So are multiple sides/players, to make alliances easier to implement. Speaking of which... http://www.cracked.com/article_15660_ultimate-war-simulation-game.html
  19. D

Modernize Trotsky's War?

That could be simulated with an EEV threshold of some kind. The hard part would be figuring what causes the EEV to rise and fall. It does sound kind of interesting, I have to admit.
  20. D

Modernize Trotsky's War?

Would that scenario involve any actual armed conflict between the players, or will it just simulate the Cold War? And if you know that nukes are not present in the scenario, then there isn't really going to be much tension.