Search results

1. B

ASL Scandinavian Open 2024, February 28 - March 3 2024

Many thanks to Bo & Michael for a arranging a great tournament and to Svante for the win! See you all next year!
  2. B

ASL Scandinavian Open, March 1-5 2023

Great weekend as always. Many thanks to Bo and Michael for hosting a great tournament! Thanks to my opponent’s for good games and congratulations to Olav for the win. See you all next year!!
  3. B

ASL Scandinavian Open, March 1-5 2023

Can someone please post the what to bring list here. The links on the website does not work for me. Thanks!!
  4. B

ASL stores in San Fransisco area?

Hello Will be travelling to metropolitan San Francisco area in a few months time. Will try to pick up some ASL stuff while I am there. Found these when googling for "Board games store". Is there anyone out there that knows which store that sells ASL stuff? Thanks
  5. B

ASL Bell Tolls

I am sad to announce that my dear friend Håkan Isaksson, ASL-player from Sweden passed away from COVID last year just months before vaccination was available in Sweden. Håkan was very active in the Scandinavian ASL community during the years 2005-2015. He played in some UK tournaments and also...
  6. B

Scandinavian Open 2022 (March 4-6 2022) - 25th Edition

Thanks for a great tournament! See you next year!
  7. B

Scandinavian Open 2022 (March 4-6 2022) - 25th Edition

Hi Bo & Michael, which players have registered so far?
  8. B

Red Barricades - Leaflet House Rules

Try this one. You might need to login for the download to work. https://forum.aslsweden.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=2727&_fromLogin=1
  9. B

ASL SCANDINAVIAN OPEN 2021 – IN AUGUST

We will bring more guys next year!
  10. B

Need to correct you on the unofficial team tournament results Bo. Acually team Sweden and team International tie 1st place with 13 wins each, team Denmark 2nd on 12 total wins and team Norway 3rd with 8 total wins. Quantity is a quality of its own!!:)
  11. B

Great to see you all again!! Thanks for a great job Bo & Michael! Team Sweden will be back next year 💪💪👊👊
  12. B

I, Jens & Andreas will arrive around 20-21 Thursday. Will go for a beer downtown Cph and we want company.
  13. B

? Currently in Europe we need 2 shots and are allowed to cross borders 2 weeks after 2nd shot.
  14. B

Will get my 1st shot 10/6 and the 2nd 6 weeks after that. Will be good to go! See you guys soon. Stay healthy and roll low!!
  15. B

Good choice - the vaccine seems to take some time. New date works fine for me. Plan for the early arrival this time. However need to sync with my co-travellers.
  16. B

ASL Player Ratings

Hi I keep using ROAR out of habit https://www.jrvdev.com/ROAR/VER1/default.asp Should I now change to http://asl-ratings.org/ Thanks
  17. B

Foreigners who are habitually resident in border region (Schleswig-Holstein, southern Sweden (the provinces of Blekinge and Scania) and western Sweden (the provinces of Halland and West Gothia)) and have a worthy purpose of entry are required to present a negative COVID-19 test taken no more...
  18. B

If Västra Götaland is ok then Göteborg and Borås is👍
  19. B

Totally agree! Michael & Bo got it right!
  20. B

😂😂😂 Probably ASO was the ”most” international last tournament before covid-19 shutdown. Attention to detail!!!