Search results

1. MPHopcroft

Xbox Redux

Well, I have my hands on an Xbox Elite now. And I've seen that I'm just as bad at the games as I remember being.... Are there any forums specifically desgined to help Xbox game players get better? And what sort of skills does an Xboxer need to develop to beome, well, non-pathetic?
  2. MPHopcroft

Xbox Live: International Play?

On one of the various boards I frequent, I've received a strange semi-invitation to play in an online league. The strange part? The invite is from a gent in the United Kingdom, and I'm on the American west coast. Does Xbox Live work across international boundaries? Do different countries get...
  3. MPHopcroft

Civ IV: Advice Desired

Well, I'm finally playing Civilization IV (too me long enough). So far I'm in the easiest settinggs for the most part, and I seem to be winning -- but only by time. In five or six complete games so far, I have never gone to war. In fact, the game hasn't let me go to war. And I keep running into...
  4. MPHopcroft

Trying to decide on a 360

I'm looking seriously at buying a 360 next month, but wondering if there are factors that would make me want the less expensive Wii instead. I'd like some advice on what I should look at. I've noticed the availability of the Xbox 360 Arcade, but am reluctant to buy anything 360 without a hard...