Search results

1. F

Deep Battle Fungwu vs Desert

This is my fourth time playing the excellent hypothetical scenario Deep battle. In brief, it pits the armies of red and blue against each other in a campaign using 1930s era equipment. Each country is separated by enemy minor countries along its borders. The minor countries consist of...
  2. F

Cmsf

I've got CMSF with marines module, 1.20 patch. I'm looking for a PBEM game, any scenario will do. Email me at jjrosenstein@gmail.com with setup/ discuss scenarios.
  3. F

DNO Fungwu VS Olorin (again) [COMPLETE]

DNO is my favorite scenario, it is perhaps the most monstrous of the monster scenarios with a huge map and thousands of units. The large and detailed map really captures the huge expanse of Russia and the very intricate order of battle makes the scenario very immersive. I have played it about...
  4. F

DNO Fungwu vs Foggy [COMPLETE]

I was going to post this on the Matrix forums to cut down the number for DNO AARs going on, but since you can only post 1 pic per post there, you guys will have to suffer through yet another! Anyway we are turn 5. I am too lazy to do all 3 army groups at once, so we will start with AGN...
  5. F

DNO Olorin vs Fungwu [PARTIAL]

Turn 1: The Germans made an impressive advance slaughtering all before them. Soviets lost 1949 airplanes. Stavka issues emergency orders......RUN AWAY!!!!! My battle plan is to fall back to a line running Narva,Luga,Novogrod,Peno, Rzhev, Gzatshk, Oka, Orel, Kursk, Kharkov, Poltava...
  6. F

Braunschweig Fungwu vs Rasmus III (the thrilla in Stalingradilla)

In our first game of Braunschweig I was new to both TOAW and the scenario and I was firmly thrashed. In our second game I had some early successes, but with the bombing of Stalingrad shock bonus Rasmus achieved a breakthrough on all fronts and I conceded on turn 14. For our third game I...