Search results

1. J

Berlin Variant Rules Clarification - HIP Interior Wall Breaches [BVR34]

Cross-posted from ASL Rules & Errata: BVR34 in the Berlin: Fall of the Third Reich / Tyrant's Lair rules (Critical Hit) allows for secretly recorded hidden breach locations in "any hex containing an interior wall that begins within a side's setup area". I'm wondering if the definition of...
  2. J

BVR34 - HIP Interior Wall Breaches [CH: Berlin]

BVR34 in the Berlin: Fall of the Third Reich / Tyrant's Lair rules (Critical Hit) allows for secretly recorded hidden breach locations in "any hex containing an interior wall that begins within a side's setup area". I'm wondering if the definition of interior walls extends to connected Partially...
  3. J

New members introduce yourself here

Thanks for the heads up, Chris! I'm actually already on the Central Texas mailing list, but I'll be sure to reach out to Jerry about playing FtF.
  4. J

New members introduce yourself here

Hello all. I suppose it was bad form to have first posted in the ASL Opponents Wanted sub-forum. A bit trigger-happy, I guess. Anyway, I started playing Squad Leader in the long, long ago. And then I suppose I discovered girls and forgot all about it. A few months ago, a former co-worker and I...