Search results

1. L

HQ & Order of Battle questions on EA

hey gentlemen, first of all, still loving this scenario! Thanks again to the creators and to the ongoing moderators, your efforts are much appreciated! Here are my questions: 1) Which orders of battle do Axis HQ's cover in Europe Aflame? The Germans field several order of battle-- "OOB 5"...
  2. L

1939 - A smart Allied move

In my second EA game just started with Serge (i'm Axis, he's Allies) my opponent tried an interesting and smart move.. Two turns into the 1939 Blitzkrieg against Poland, Serge advanced his French troops from the Maginot line into southern Germany. My light defenses were pushed back (mainly...
  3. L

Wiping out Russia first

Does anyone have any advice or success stories on defeating the Russians early on as the Axis? I am going to be playing Axis as the first time (currently in a PBEM game as the Allies) and figure that wiping out the USSR first is my best chance at victory. As the Allies i keep getting hordes...
  4. L

Supply questions

Hey guys, I'm a bit confused by several supply issues in the game. If anybody has any insight/advice into these please let me know :D 1) I lost Egypt as the Allies and Gibralter and am basically cut off from the Mediterranean. If i landed Russian troops in Iraq around the Suez Canal...