Search results

1. S

EA on 3.4.202

Hey guys has anyone been playing on this latest patch ive just started a game as the Axis and invaded Poland on turn 5 usualy i get say 3 combat rounds and evap a couple of Polish corps and force a few more to retreat but i got massive continue attacks on all my attacks six or seven continue...
  2. S

EA Axis PBEM Turn 132

Just thought i would post some pics of a game im playing as the axis its turn 132 now so thats mid january,so far ive invaded and captured France,Belgium and Holland ive secured my nothern border Denmark and Norway,In early 1941 i captured Yugoslavia and Greece but my assault into Egypt was...
  3. S

Eastern Crusade question

Hi all im involved in an Eastern crusade neither my opponent or myself have played out an Eastern crusade before,The Italians are neutral what are the implications of them entering the crusade ? can they ? if they do enter do the western allies become active eg come into the war allied to the...
  4. S

All your eggs in one basket

Hi all im involved in a PBEM game as the Axis upon taking the TO start operation Weseruebung i invaded Denmark and with my Airborne forces and a seaborne assault captured Oslo and landed at Kristiansand my opponent then blockaded the Denmark straight with the entire Royal Navy and French navy to...
  5. S

Red Army Unit wrong equiptment??

Hi all im playing EA latest version as the Allies when i noticed one of my units didnt seem to recover from battle losses,the unit in question is Russian 8th Army a motorized Inf unit from OOB 1. Its infantry compliment is made up of Rifle AT- Squad which arnt available until turn 186+ On turn...
  6. S

Red Army MPs

Hey all im playing EA as Allies i have invaded Finnland the Swedes have joined the Finns all the usual things are going on ie third of the Red Army in reorg Red Airforce in reorg great terrain for the defenders add to that ive got Inf Corps with 4/4 MPs at the start of my turn they cant do...
  7. S

Early invasion of conntinental europe

Its turn 105 im playing as the Allies my opponent attacked Soviet Union early and is at the gates of Lenningrad,he has Sweeden and Finnland attacking from the north elsewhere in SU i have stopped him for now,In NA ive pushed the Axis back to almost Tunisia im pondering where to go next at some...
  8. S

Event?

Hi all im playing Axis its turn 120 im deep inside Russia,Stalingrad and Rostov have fallen a cease fire is in efect at the moment ive looked at formations for the SS and they seem to be released by events at the moment ive got an MP unit and the Charlamege unit there are several SS Pzr corps...
  9. S

Reconstituting Soviet forces

Have invaded USSR and have crossed the dneiper however behind my frontline just north of Kiev several Soviet Corps have just materialised is this a bug thats Axis controlled territory any help. Regards Ian
  10. S

Axis in the middle east

Its turn 112 Alexandria has fallen to my Axis forces,so my DAK troops available include 2 pzr corps 1 inf corps 1 inf div and an engineer div along with the Italian forces my opponent is defending cairo with 2 inf corps and a few smaller units,what is my best strategy attack and take cairo then...
  11. S

TO shock effects

Playing as the Allies have invaded Finland and drove the Finns back towards Helsinki,have taken Petsamo and advanced in the centre was nearing Helsinki from the east and the west when the Swedes joined the Axis,had to regroup and pull my forces out of western Finland and refited during the sitz...
  12. S

Reconstituting units

Hi all having read a thread on this forum an AAR by Veers there was a mention about British units that dont reconstitute if destroyed.Upon being advised that i could find out which units are affected in the editor was surprised to see some major units eg 1st Corps and 2nd Corps and others dont...