Search results

1. A

LFG for an ASL learner PBEM

I'm looking for someone to play against to learn ASL, coming from ASLSK I'm pretty decent on my rules, but still getting my head around some of the full ASL subtleties. I can manage 5-6 logs a week easily and am keen to play any scenario that doesn't include too much esoterica or complex...
  2. A

Asl Learning problems?

Hi all, As a neophyte I'm struggling my way through the rulebook and playing the odd game via PbEM, and am really loving the game. I was wondering if there are sets of 'learning problems/puzzles' to teach better tactics (and rules comprehension). I envisage something like 'Go' puzzles, where...
  3. A

Looking for VASL PbEM ASLSK#X game

Hi all, I'm looking for a vasl pbem game of any of the starter kit 1-3 and some of the extra scenarios. I'm fairly fluent with the basic rules, and I've played with tanks before, though may be a little rusty on a few of the finer points of tank movement. I'm a fairly prompt reply-er and can...
  4. A

Looking for ASLSK VSAL PbEM intro game

Hi all, I'm a relatively new ASLSK player (three F2F games of SK1) frustrated with the difficulty of finding face to face players. I've not played PbEM before but am confident I've got an understanding of the process and would love to have a game with someone who won't be frustrated by the...