Search results

1. R

Round2 PeteBlue and Scully Red

About bloody time! Now give us a map so I can spread disinformation on REDS behalf :) Cheers Rob
  2. R

Red Rd 2 Rob v Marco

Ack.
  3. R

Red Rd 2 Rob v Marco

Kuwait remains Iraqi! Well game over, Marco did a great job of slowing my pursuit, even though just about all his combat units were broken. Looking back the critical moment was hitting his lead units with chemicals, and allowing him to penetrate (couldn't really stop him!) while coming in...
  4. R

Red Rd 2 Rob v Marco

The blood letting is continuing, he has lost 3 more bdes (both those armd bdes are now gone). and now has about 3 beaten up brigades that are running away fast. My forces have also suffered losses, especially the inf bdes who are very susceptable to arty. I've just about culminated, need...
  5. R

Red Rd 2 Rob v Marco

Well I have the en armd bdes on the ropes now, a rear attack has broken his morale. Once these have gone I'll be very confident. I'll hammer them with SCUDS and two MRL bns, and attack from three directions. See pic. Cheers Rob
  6. R

Red Rd 2 Rob v Marco

Some more comeback :( Lost an inf bde, and had an armd bde roughly handled by his two armd bdes... Next turn should be interesting as I come in the back of his rear, plus I've almost got my arty in range... Cheers Rob
  7. R

Red Rd 2 Rob v Marco

Well marco came back a bit this turn. First he focussed his arty quite well. One of my decent Bdes surrendered because of it :( The armd bde that did all the damage to his FSB's etc also surrendered, I let it get too far out of C2 and it was faced with 3 enemy bdes in the area... plus it...
  8. R

Red Rd 2 Rob v Marco

Well I loose 3 inf bdes, but force a marine Bde to surrender, plus two FSB's and roger his Tac Hq, severely molest the Corps HQ, Corps Log, Corps HQ defence and numerous other units. Also severely touched up another ahelo unit. I failed to stop the resupply convoys to the front two armd Bdes...
  9. R

Red Rd 2 Rob v Marco

Scenario Balance is always hard! I think its close to being right, I'm really hurting from a lack of arty and ahelos (and airsupport). It makes it very hard to gerenate the required combat power. But I also still have an uncommited Division. Maybe some low grade "allied" troops would have...
  10. R

Red Rd 2 Rob v Marco

This shows my inf div in his rear area, very spread out but not much opposition :) Cheers Rob
  11. R

Red Rd 2 Rob v Marco

Well things have gone very well this turn. see turn 9sml.jpg Near OBJ OSIRIS my armoured Bde attacked 2 log bn's and two MRL coy's and caused significant casualties, he has no combat units near by, and I have a Mech bde that is following up. Too the right side of the picture a Mech Bde...
  12. R

Red Rd 2 Rob v Marco

well here we are at turn 8. As you can see he has advanced with his main bdes... but they have out run his support and I'm now throwing in flank attacks. I've severely molested the ACR Regt and should do more next turn. If if turns around to come back then I have a div just off the screen...
  13. R

Red Rd 2 Rob v Marco

Some swirling battles going on now, his armoured units are advancing deep, but he has not adequetly defended his flanks and some of my (understrength) inf bdes will be causing him headaches. 1 Bde touched up to ahelo units on the ground, an AD coy and a HQ... pity it had broken morale and about...
  14. R

Red Rd 2 Rob v Marco

Not much happening, another inf bde (mine) surrendered... I savaged a few ahelo units, but they also sacaged some inf bdes. Elsewhere I've moved most of an inf div into his rear area... interseting to see how this goes :) Cheers Rob
  15. R

Red Rd 2 Rob v Marco

Well the big news today is my surrounding of his lead brigade paid off!!!! The BCt surrenderd without even a fight (it was facing 2 Armd Bdes and a Mech Brigade coming from 3 different directions). Some of my inf bdes also surrendered, but they were badly beaten up. My inf counterattack...
  16. R

Red Rd 2 Rob v Marco

Well a couple of factors. The mines were cleared quickly. The Inf Bde didn't have a fort. Elsewhere the obsticles have been the thing that has stopped him Plus I wanted a penetration like this... thats why the two "real" combat brigades are where they are... now i just have to execute...
  17. R

Red Rd 2 Rob v Marco

Suffering a bit of a hammering this turn, but have hurt some of his reccon sqns, one lost 20%. As you can see he has made a significant penetration, savaging a MRL Bn in the process :( But I have two reinforced armoured brigade, one on either flank... lets see if I can hit him before his...
  18. R

Red Rd 2 Rob v Marco

Well now I have 3 Divs attacking, as you can see he has routed out some more of my guys, for less result on my part this time :( Although I did savage an Ahelo sqn quite very badly. Moving my armoured units and building up the log for my counter attack. Cheers Rob
  19. R

Red Rd 2 Rob v Marco

Well no repositioning allowed so not much to do. Put NAI's out to the open flank. My intent is to launch the inf Bdes in spoiling attacks, and to try and draw off his combat units. Delay, Delay and Delay some more. A Lack of Ahelo's is a big change from last time :( Well the...
  20. R

Blue - Tourney Rd 1 - Against Rob C.

Well I found that this scenario was just long enough that some of my units needed supply. But in general I agree, one way to do it is start the units off with less than 100% log. I also thought there were too many log units in the scenario. I didn't care when I lost one. The next version with...