Search results

1. nebel

SJ1 Grappling Glowaczow Errata

Found the scenario SJ1 Grappling Glowaczow from the Northeaster tournament list and thought it looked good. Decided to play it this afternoon at our local club gathering. Highly recommended! balanced OOB and opportunity for both sides to manoeuvre and attack. one question is that German...
  2. nebel

INOR CG3 Setup Questions

The 75ART is specified as being Limbered but it is a QSU Gun so that is not valid. Is it intended that the gun be under tow (ie “hooked up”)? SSR4 Specifies all French Units are pinned. Is this for all purposes including leadership, rate of fire, MG to kill, and ambush/CC? Also are the OB...
  3. nebel

INOR CG3 Initial Scenario Purchase Limits

The initial scenario rules on p19 and the French RG purchase chart indicate that I8 and/or I9 can be acquired to set up in the Bois de la Hache and Inor Village one RG per area. This is clearly indicating that either an I8 or I9 could be setup in both places or an I8 in one area and I9 in the...
  4. nebel

INOR5 Bois de la Hache Question

French setup restriction says the French may not setup in Open Ground and refers to SSR2 which says both sides may setup entrenched in suitable terrain. Is it permissable then to setup in an open ground hex as long as I am entrenched thus providing TEM and not "Open Ground"?
  5. nebel

MMP Journal 14 - Pre-Order is UP!

https://mmpgamers.com/asl-journal-14-p-382 Features ANZACs Looks like I am second in line!
  6. nebel

Inexperience Heat of Battle

Is a broken green unit stacked with a good order leader subject to inexperienced +1 DRM on a heat of battle roll?
  7. nebel

ESG57 Madagascar Snake Pit

It has been a while since I've played a scenario with a really good title so we pulled out ESG57 Madagascar Snake Pit. This scenario has some mixed mostly second hand Commonwealth troops attacking a varied and mostly imaginary set of Vichy defenders. The attackers have a choice of 3 VC: clear...
  8. nebel

RPT25 Cornwall's Rum Ration VC

Ok I am reading these VC and it is confusing. I assume normal rules apply but the way this is worded hints that the designer wants a different approach... What is the interpretation of the VC which say: "The British win at game end if they control >=5 stone building hexes on/between U and Y...
  9. nebel

Campaign AAR: Ozerekya Breakout (OzB)

Timely that another poster would resurrect FCGorgon's nice AAR from last year. That thread inspired me to complete the campaign myself... Just finished my first ever play through of the Ozerekya Breakout HASL package from Lone Canuck. With only a tiny bit of arm twisting, my regular weekly...