Search results

1. nebel

Scenarios on U Boat Infantry?

Kreigsmarine and Naval Infantry as well as some Luftwaffe ground units are featured in the Texel pack that the KC ASL club prod a few years ago. https://aslscenarioarchive.com/viewPub.php?id=1631
  2. nebel

SJ1 Grappling Glowaczow Errata

Thanks Carl both my opponent and I who are pretty evenly matched thought this was a fun challenge and the mix of units is very nice. Definitely recommended for your tournament players! Nathan
  3. nebel

eASLRB 2.1 Released

HIPsters are now a lot more common as well and Organic orchards are rally terrain
  4. nebel

SJ1 Grappling Glowaczow Errata

Found the scenario SJ1 Grappling Glowaczow from the Northeaster tournament list and thought it looked good. Decided to play it this afternoon at our local club gathering. Highly recommended! balanced OOB and opportunity for both sides to manoeuvre and attack. one question is that German...
  5. nebel

Twilight of the Reich Update

or it could become the new normal…
  6. nebel

Inor ERRATA

Thanks for the clarifications. Appreciate the quick response as well. Getting setup now 🆒
  7. nebel

Inor ERRATA

CG3 Setup Questions... In the initial OOB do the French get 2 wagons (per Initial OB listed on P19) or 3 wagons (per the CG3 scenario card)? Does the 25LL AT (possibly including a wagon), and 8CPP setup south and east of R7-R18-M20-M37-UU37 (per Initial OB listed on P19) or in hexes =>7 <=37...
  8. nebel

List of defunct ASL scenario creators

So does that qualify as defunct?
  9. nebel

INOR CG3 Setup Questions

Can CPP spent on M1 fortifications be setup in Bois de la Hache and/or Inor Village?
  10. nebel

INOR CG3 Initial Scenario Purchase Limits

Thanks Lionel - is that in total or just for the village and Bois de la Hache woods? Can I set another set of each in the main area with the rest of the CPP?
  11. nebel

INOR CG3 Setup Questions

The 75ART is specified as being Limbered but it is a QSU Gun so that is not valid. Is it intended that the gun be under tow (ie “hooked up”)? SSR4 Specifies all French Units are pinned. Is this for all purposes including leadership, rate of fire, MG to kill, and ambush/CC? Also are the OB...
  12. nebel

INOR CG3 Initial Scenario Purchase Limits

The initial scenario rules on p19 and the French RG purchase chart indicate that I8 and/or I9 can be acquired to set up in the Bois de la Hache and Inor Village one RG per area. This is clearly indicating that either an I8 or I9 could be setup in both places or an I8 in one area and I9 in the...
  13. nebel

OL 666

Just downloaded the audio version!
  14. nebel

Platoon Leader

Hi Paul i would be interested will send PM and see if we can coordinate schedule and topic Nathan
  15. nebel

ASLOK XXXVII - Official TD AAR

Congrats Wes
  16. nebel

INOR5 Bois de la Hache Question

thanks - it was not clear because the setup reference specifically referred to the SSR
  17. nebel

INOR5 Bois de la Hache Question

French setup restriction says the French may not setup in Open Ground and refers to SSR2 which says both sides may setup entrenched in suitable terrain. Is it permissable then to setup in an open ground hex as long as I am entrenched thus providing TEM and not "Open Ground"?
  18. nebel

Soviet KV-6 top down view?

Here is more information on the origins of the beast https://tanks-encyclopedia.com/ww2/soviet/kv_vi_fake_tanks.php
  19. nebel

ASLOK 2023 Releases?

This sounds great!
  20. nebel

VASL6.6.7-beta2.vmod released

Small dice please