Search results

1. Jeffhew

Singling CG

I'm probably going to feel really stupid when I see the answer, but what is "Rasputia"?
  2. Jeffhew

Naughty tricks

LOL. If it weren't for alcohol and war, the population of this country would only be half what it is now. GBA!! :D
  3. Jeffhew

Singling CG

Purple Heart Draw is up towards the top of my list to play. I'm a little bit of a Normandy/Western Front freak, I guess. I already have a setup for it in my "gotta play that" file. :D Always liked George's stuff. I think Lone Canuck is right up there with the best of the best. Best Regards...
  4. Jeffhew

Singling CG

Funny; you speak better German, half asleep, than you do English, wide awake!!
  5. Jeffhew

Singling CG

That's because you stay up 'til all hours playing with your cardboard army men. :D Well Done!!
  6. Jeffhew

Singling CG

:clap: :cry: :clap: :highfive:
  7. Jeffhew

Naughty tricks

No, that's how you end up with kids!! :D :yell:
  8. Jeffhew

Singling CG

Yeah, there's something about this one that's been really compelling. I can't quite put my finger on it yet. You hit the high points though. Interesting battle and the size and scope seems "just right." As this is my first leap into the world of CG's, I feel like it makes a great one for a...
  9. Jeffhew

Singling CG

Fight's on now, Baby!! Whoo-hoo!! :jig: 6 June 1944 Singling, France Fritz has started to sweep through the east side of Singling, doing their level best to wipe out anything that even looks American. It hasn't all gone the Germans way this time, as the Americans are dishing out some...
  10. Jeffhew

Wittmanns last battle scenario card

NO WP??!! Aw, maaaaaaan!! Where's the fun in that? o_O
  11. Jeffhew

Naughty tricks

LOL!! Perry?? Oh hell yeah, he's twisted like a hooker in a Hyundai!! Great guy and a heart of gold, but you don't want to get on his bad side. If you knew some of the stuff he's done, you'd think twice to give him a wide berth when he's cranky. :eek:
  12. Jeffhew

Naughty tricks

You have a twisted sense of humor, Jackson!! No wonder we all get along so well!! :highfive:
  13. Jeffhew

Singling CG

Just a quick update to the goings on, here in France. The Americans appear poised for an assault from the south in the next turn, maybe two. A lot will depend on what chaos, if any, the Germans can inflict in the next few minutes. One thing about this CG is that there has developed a most...
  14. Jeffhew

Naughty tricks

Oh, I know, Bruce. I didn't take it that way. I just found it humorous because if there is one failing I have that I worry about all the time, it's taking too long in my decisions and moves. Ask anyone I've played; they'll all tell you that I'm far harder on myself, in that respect, than they...
  15. Jeffhew

Naughty tricks

If taking a long time to finish my moves would be considered "naughty," then I'll freely admit to being a naughty, naughty boy!! As a "rookie" in this game, "analysis paralysis" is a very real enemy that I fight on almost every turn. I assume that will become less prevalent at some point in...
  16. Jeffhew

Naughty tricks

Golf is not a sport!! Reason being that there is little to no chance of serious injury!! JK. Fair enough, point taken. :D Best Regards, Jeff
  17. Jeffhew

Naughty tricks

Nothing I do in a game is ever done for the purpose of "annoying" my opponent. Indeed, the only part of my game that may annoy someone is my jarring lack of skill and ability, lol. Will I do/say something to get in their head, though? Sure, why wouldn't you? That isn't something that's unique...
  18. Jeffhew

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

Finally finished up Defiance on Hill 30 with Andrew Kerekes. I managed to eek out an American win on the last turn, which is always cool. We're going to flip sides now and go at it again. Now we'll see what I can do with the Germans on that bloody hill!!
  19. Jeffhew

Chemical weapons

Yeah, if you served in the pacific, there was a lot more opportunity for exposure to something, whether chemical weapons or radiation even, if you were "lucky" enough to be anywhere near the Bikini Atoll at the right time. ;)
  20. Jeffhew

Chemical weapons

As I recall, and this is off the top of my head because I don't have it in front of me, Title 38 USC recognizes very specific instances where vets may be service connected for known exposure to chemical weapons. Italy is one of them. That's pretty credible evidence that "something" happened...