Search results

1. echack

Squad Leader Licensed by Hasbro

Squad Leader has been licensed along with some other AH games (Diplomacy and Axis and Allies) to Renegade Games. Squad Leader? Really? https://renegadegamestudios.com/blog/renegade-game-studios-expands-licensing-partnership-with-hasbro-gaming-classics/
  2. echack

SASL Will Be Reprinted

Over at the ASL FB group, someone asked if Solitaire ASL will be made available again. Brian Youse replied "Yes."
  3. echack

SASL Will Be Reprinted

Over at the ASL FB group, someone asked if Solitaire ASL will be made available again. Brian Youse replied "Yes."
  4. echack

Late 2020 Production Schedule

From ConSimWorld MMP forum: Removed and rescheduled for 2021 Reprint of For King and Country ASL Journal on preorder ASL Overlay Pack on preorder GTS Saar on preorder GTS Utah on preorder OCS Scorpions in a Bottle on preorder Storm Over Jerusalem on preorder Special Ops #10...
  5. echack

Korea Photo Series at Strategy Page`

Strategy Page is posting a series of photos from Korea, one per day, for a while. It starts here: https://strategypage.com/military_photos/20180121193818.aspx You will need to click "previous page" on the bottom left.
  6. echack

Post Korean War ASL from MMP

From ConsimWorld, posted by Brian Youse: WANTED Folks, As Korea's module is getting wrapped up we're ready to spend some effort on moving to post-Korean War ASL. SO if you're interested in helping with this effort we're forming a group to discuss and rough out some rules, etc. Once we're...
  7. echack

Coin Envelopes!

So, I've decided to convert my Ordnance and Vehicles from Planos to coin envelopes, using the label files from Doug Sheppard on the Texas ASL site. I started with the French as I got them last summer but never put them in Planos. I also bought a corner clipper and decided to clip and file. For...
  8. echack

Upcoming Trip to Europe

I'm going to be on a trip with friends to Europe this fall. We will be in Prague, Vienna, Venice, and Florence. Any good military museums or battlefields I ought to visit? (I was completely bummed out to miss the Imperial War Museum in London when I was there a couple of years ago - it was...