Search results

1. ScoobySnacks

PBEM Opponent Wanted

Thanks everyone, I am all set for games.
  2. ScoobySnacks

PBEM Opponent Wanted

I am a long time owner of ASL, but off and on player looking to get back into playing on a regular basis after about 5 years away. I am looking for a VASL / PBEM game or two. Cannot guarantee a file a day, but should produce 3-5 per week. I own just about everything official so I have many...
  3. ScoobySnacks

No ASL in Special OPs 2

It would appear that edition 2 will not have any ASL material (SK will be featured) this time around. Are people happy with that or did people like the magazine overall? It could mean they used it for J8 or another product or maybe the well is running dry? Maybe they heard enough negative...
  4. ScoobySnacks

What boardgames have you played recently?

Playtesting Ken Dunn's Bloody Ridge area / impulse game. Playtesting IGS's Decision in Normandy MG:MG, FiTS and BKN
  5. ScoobySnacks

Playtesting and designing Scenario's

I was wondering what the process or philosophy was for playtesting and then publishing new scenario's. I know publishers playtest, yet once published some come out as dogs while others are 50/50 after 100 or 1000 plays, based on what I see in Roar for example. I see far different numbers of...
  6. ScoobySnacks

New members introduce yourself here

Hello, My name is Mike and I am from CT, originally MA. I am 35 and have been a fan of AH games since the mid 80's. My favorites are ASL and the Area/Impulse AH/MMP games. I am starting to get into the Gamers SCS/OCS games since MMP was kind enough to post the rules on their website (I'll...