Search results

1. Futbol

The last battle

Stalingrad, Manila, Budapest, Arnhem, all of them covered by HASL's. Now it's time for Berlin to have a HASL. Thoughts? Ideas? Anything in the pipeline?
  2. Futbol

new products

So I'm curios.about the two upcoming modules Marco Polo and Contested lands. Any updates?
  3. Futbol

TOTR is awesome

Twilight of the Reich looks good so far. Got it in the mail and dove right in playing Last train to Leningrad which ended up being a close German win. What are your thoughts on it? So far it looks like these scenarios are begging to be played. I'm even more impressed by the box art which to me...
  4. Futbol

On the to Bridge(s)

Now that TOTR is ready what's the status for the 4 Bridge module, covering Pegasus Primosole and Arnhem?. Curious how far it's progressed.
  5. Futbol

Grumble Jones thoughts on scenarios

Good? Bad? excellent? Have you played any? just asking.
  6. Futbol

color change

So I'm slowly purging CH counters from my mix, but I am loaded with their black SS counters I already checked for blue replacements OB but MMP said they had no spare blue SS countersheets from Festung Budapest. Where can I find a blue SS OB and would anyone wanna send me some spares they have...
  7. Futbol

overlay storage

how do you store your overlays? I use large ziplocs for bigger ones and resealable "Ahem" dispensary bags for the small ones and I divide them by Buildings and other terrain.
  8. Futbol

Special Ops scenarios

Hi everyone Just asking Is there a list of all the ASL scenarios that have been published in the Special Operations Magazine over the years? thank you
  9. Futbol

Best maps in ASL

So, after getting Journal 14 in the mail I must say the sparrow force map is one of the better ASL maps, the terrain flows very natural like and is not stale like some recent MMP boards. So including all third party publishers as well what are your favorite maps and why? Not boards maps. Mine...
  10. Futbol

New ASL Journal announces Twilight of the Reich

Received AP 14 in the mail today and on the rear cover is a promo for Twilight of the Reich. What can anyone tell me about it? Date? scenarios? etc
  11. Futbol

More chrome

Hi, I would like to see unit designations on counters made in the future. MMP already did so in Festung Budapest and I think it would be cool to represent other Allied/Axis units. I.e. Grossdeutschland , 101st Airborne, British 8th Army etc. Image German 4-3-6 squads with Volkssturm shoulder...
  12. Futbol

dusty trails

So when you watch videos of large calibre (some small too) firing they tend to kick up dust etc. That in mind I know we have a lot of rules already but here is my scenario. A large gun 88mm and up... in a desert scenario fires in a dry EC. Would this not kick up a dust cloud thus potentially...
  13. Futbol

oddball setups

ok Maybe it's just me but does anyone else have a problem with the map setup for 8 Million Bayonets in the Roma pack? Would it not have been easier to just butt boards 81 and 86 together as is and fit the scenario in the confines of those boards and allow the Italians to enter on hexrow X from...
  14. Futbol

spanish armor

Just curious What if any vehicles were used by the Spanish Blue Division? Cant seem to find the info online. Thanks in advance
  15. Futbol

conversion board

I have always thought board 15 would make a good desert board. Any other boards you can think of that might be suitable for other terrain types?
  16. Futbol

A scenario for this?

https://warfarehistorynetwork.com/article/driant-fighting-on-the-face-of-the-moon/?utm_source=Full+WHN+List&utm_campaign=df3cb007ad-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2022_12_22_11_04&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_-df3cb007ad-%5BLIST_EMAIL_ID%5D
  17. Futbol

city map comparison

Given the Red Barricades/October maps, how large would some other city maps be if using them as the standard measurement? We have maps of Berlin... CH Konisgberg....LCP and Kharkov...CH and others, so in relation to RB how large would they be? And how large do we think other urban areas...
  18. Futbol

modern grenade launchers

Here's one: how would the M203 grenade launcher be portrayed in ASL? Give me your ideas? I say, 1 PP range of 4, FP equivalent to 40 mm
  19. Futbol

winter goodies

Now that Michigan and Ohio are buried in snow what is /are your favorite winter scenario(s) how do you feel about the winter rules in general? It's deep snow and near extreme winter in effect for our states
  20. Futbol

Partisan pac

I remember some time back Mark Pitcavage was working on a Partisan Pac. Allowing for Covid and other issues is there a future for this?