Search results

1. rixster1

Sewer Movement under Blazing Building Manhole

Can a MMC go in the sewer and continue past a manhole where there is a fire in the building above the manhole?
  2. rixster1

Bypass TEM

A vehicle in bypass of a building was destroyed. Does a firer add the TEM when firing into the building (assuming they fire through the vehicle wreck)?
  3. rixster1

Routing in Adjacent to a Factory Wall

Can a MMC rout adjacent to a Known Enemy unit if a factory wall in between them (ie assuming an Enemy unit is in M10 of the RB Board can a broken unit in L10 rout to M11)?
  4. rixster1

Fortified Factory Building

Does a Fortified Factory Building Hex block LOS through it?
  5. rixster1

Dug in Tank (Armored Cupola) Size For Red Barricades

Chapter D states: 9.53 SIZE: The Target Size (1.7) of an Armored Cupola is always small (+1). It is not considered HD and Hit Location (C3.9) is NA. 9.54 DUG-IN AFV: A Dug-In AFV is treated as an Armored Cupola except as stated otherwise. A Dug-In AFV is HD to all Direct Fire attacks...
  6. rixster1

Dug in tank (Armored Cupola) Placement

I think this question has been addressed but if I could get a reminder, I have seen players put dug in tanks in Rubble. Chapter D states 9.52 PLACEMENT: An Armored Cupola can be placed only in brush, grain, woods, orchard, shellhole, debris (O1.), or Open Ground hexes as if it were a pillbox...
  7. rixster1

Armored Assault

Is there any limitation to the number of squads that can armor assault with a tank?
  8. rixster1

A dug in tank taking Indirect fire.

Does a dug-in tank (cupola) in RB take immobilization checks to abandon the vehicle (if they fail)? I say because they are a Vehicular crew not an Infantry crew that they do and my opponent disagrees. Does someone know the answer please.
  9. rixster1

Encircled Units!!!

Can an encircled unit encircle another unit?
  10. rixster1

Fire Spread

If I roll a 12 on a fire spread will it spread regardless of modifiers
  11. rixster1

Advancing into an adjacent Hex from a encircled hex.

I have 2 squads and a leader in an encircled hex. They want to move into an adjacent building hex. My opponent is saying they become CX because the leader does not add bonus from the encircled hex in the APH. 4.7 ADVANCE PHASE: Infantry units which are neither broken, pinned, TI, nor marked...
  12. rixster1

Dug-in Tanks in Red Barricades.

Can a Tank be dug-in in a factory debris hex?
  13. rixster1

Factory Wall Fire Spreading

Does a factory wall or rowhouse wall hinder/inhibit fire spread.
  14. rixster1

More than 36FP?

I have a three German infantry squads firing at an adjacent target each with a HMG. That would be 66FP. Is that even possible? I could not find the rule for it.... Thanks.
  15. rixster1

Routing through a blast area.

When routing can personnel go down into a building cellar from ground level with no further OBA rolls and can they go from shellholes to a wooden building with no further rolls or from a +3 build to a +3 attached building hex, or +4 to +4? Where in the rules is that stated?
  16. rixster1

Roll of 12 on a APCR to Hit Roll

A gun tries to shoot APCR and rolls a 12. Is it broken and/or unconcealed?
  17. rixster1

Labor Status

A squad passed it's tc to kindle a building. It was unsuccessful and gained a +1 labor status. The squad was later that turn pinned. does it lose the labor status?
  18. rixster1

Not same level Encirclement.

Can a squad in level 1 building be encircled by squads (assuming they are in the correct firing angle) on ground level?
  19. rixster1

What is the cost when a dug-in tank in rubble moves TCA?

c) Dug-In: A Russian AFV Platoon may be purchased at 50% (FRU) of the normal CPP cost if set up on-map as Dug-In (use D9.5-.53; see also O.7). A Dug-In AFV may set up using HIP in Concealment Terrain (including Rubble) as per normal rules (A12.34), but firing any Weapon or changing TCA is...