Search results

1. Count_Zero

What is Your ASL Budget for 2020?

Honestly? I don't know. My financial situation just got a LOT more relaxed this year...
  2. Count_Zero

ASLOK 2019 photos

And I am VERY appreciative that you did, Mark. Sincerely.
  3. Count_Zero

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

At ASLOK: Played Gavin Take as a 3 player with my fiance who had never played before and a fairly new player. Won as the Americans, but it was a close game. Played ASL C - Streets of Stalingrad. I have played Guards and Tractor Works before. Had never combined them. Total slug-fest. Called...
  4. Count_Zero

Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

Had to survive my first day post-first-ASLOK. Was sad. Having to work for a living sucks. :(
  5. Count_Zero

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

2x Rat Charts v.2, 2x Pocket Rulebook, ASLOK Action Pack, Hatten in Flames. Derek Ritter loves me at the moment... :D
  6. Count_Zero

What boardgames have you played recently?

Played Lords of Waterdeep that we got for Christmas, and going to play Exploding Kittens later.
  7. Count_Zero

That's a good thing. Time seems much more limited these days for prep...
  8. Count_Zero

So far, the rest of the group is leaning toward the 2016 Mongoose edition rather than the GDW one. Honestly? Doesn't matter to me. We've been playing either Pathfinder or Shadowrun for 3 years or so. Something new was on the menu.
  9. Count_Zero

Started a family game + another family and kids of D&D 3.5. Will be doing character creation for a Traveller game tomorrow night.
  10. Count_Zero

We have SR:CF as well. Have only beaten it once. It's BRUTAL, but all kinds of fun. And also a Gibson fan here, but the username makes that kind of obvious...
  11. Count_Zero

Just played 3 games of Bang, 3 of Clue, and 1 of Nightmare Before Christmas Munchkin with the family.
  12. Count_Zero

Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

After WAY too long of a hiatus, pulled out the ol' cardboard and played T3 Ranger Stronghold solo. Fun times. I've REALLY gotta do this more...
  13. Count_Zero

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

Told the story of the Little American Squad that Could to to the tune of T3 Ranger Stronghold. Played it solo. By Turn 4, the Germans had come from a rocky start to what looked to be a steam rolling of the American forces. Lots of FTR death, which I've never been very good at, but worked...
  14. Count_Zero

Article ASL Solo by Mike O'Leary - ASL Solo by Mike O'Leary

An article detailing a possible solo-ASL scheme of play by Mike O'Leary
  15. Count_Zero

And not nearly as dense as Eldrich Horror. I liked EH, but there was a much higher cost of entry that the casual players that I game with were not comfortable with. Needless to say, none of them play ASL either... :(
  16. Count_Zero

Played Elder Sign for the first time today with wife and friends. Really enjoyed the theme and the game. Will definitely be playing this again.
  17. Count_Zero

New members introduce yourself here

I'm just a couple hours north of you. If you ever find yourself in Lubbock, TX with some spare time, maybe we can set up a game.
  18. Count_Zero

Played Defenders of the Realm: Battlefields a few days ago with some friends.
  19. Count_Zero

In a Skype game of Shadowrun and D&D on alternating Saturdays. I run D&D one week a month, and play the other and the two Shadowrun weeks. Played a game of Descent 2nd Ed. last Sunday with the wife and kids. As usual, I was the Overlord, and as usual, I got crushed. I really need to...
  20. Count_Zero

Played some Magic the Gathering today. Forgot how fun the game can be when you don't obsess over cards and just have fun with it...