Search results

1. Steed

Raaco Inserts

Or you could just go to a service that does it instead.......... https://www.protolabs.com/services/3d-printing/direct-metal-laser-sintering/?utm_term&metal%203d%20printing%20service&gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQiA2KitBhCIARIsAPPMEhIwVIxdQC3BBnCYxZRCdBxdlMe2hyjlqit6NeznnJyg5QJa4K9zGGEaAu8uEALw_wcB
  2. Steed

Yer #2 game (assumes you have one)

A Most Fearful Sacrifice, battle of Gettysburg.
  3. Steed

OL 666

I believe it's Lucky 666: The Impossible Mission That Changed the War in the Pacific - Bob Drury
  4. Steed

Can MMP get NOTHING right?

Don't forget the gravy!
  5. Steed

Upstairs behind Bocage - can you see through?

Do you have a catcher?
  6. Steed

Upstairs behind Bocage - can you see through?

I don't know.
  7. Steed

Do you play any ACW games?

We just started playing A Most Fearful Sacrifice. Overall I like it so far (Have only played the first 2 scenarios). It can be a little confusing at first ( or it could be I have been playing the Blind Swords system, currently Thunder at Dawn, for a while now and that is causing the confusion...
  8. Steed

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

It hurts when I do that........
  9. Steed

HASL SASL Missions

Definitely.
  10. Steed

MMP Journal 14 - Pre-Order is UP!

No, my mistake. I wrote that while eating lunch and dealing with questions/problems from other co-workers. Lost my train of thought in the process.
  11. Steed

MMP Journal 14 - Pre-Order is UP!

I received an email yesterday letting me know my order status hasn't changed. Hopefully you'll receive one too. Edit: Sorry. I should have checked this before posting. I had received an email telling me my order was being processed.
  12. Steed

Themed Scenario List Ideas

Kick The Can
  13. Steed

Overlay X20?

Wait a sec, hold up on this conversation for minute....
  14. Steed

A Little Early, but Season's Greetings

Merry Christmas to all...
  15. Steed

Edit existing VASL extension

That way you can sell it as a "Collectors Item" on eBay when you get old and grey.
  16. Steed

Setup within 4 hexes of XXX...

Very little compares to watching those two. Edit: As far as comedians go.
  17. Steed

Setup within 4 hexes of XXX...

And 7 into 28..... is 13.....
  18. Steed

VBM and wall

I'm not blaming you, or even criticizing you or your efforts. I was just pointing out a benefit to posting in both. No harm meant.
  19. Steed

VBM and wall

It does help those who are not on Facebook. (Just pointing it out, not trying to throw fuel on the fire)