Search results

1. G

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

March on Marche DB134, fun scenario. I was early war french defending against Germans w early war tanks, horses, motorcycles etc. Lots of options for both players. I'd recommend giving the German's the balance based on roar and in our game he was just a bit short of the victory buildings.
  2. G

2021 Texas Team Tournament

As an addendum - I'm looking to play Forgotten War scenarios if some others are also. As part of the design team, I'm finding it very interesting to play the module after it was polished and released by MMP.
  3. G

2021 Texas Team Tournament

Well, looks like I'll finally attend this year - I'm registered and made a hotel reservation!!
  4. G

New members introduce yourself here

Hi Dale, Welcome, I love the Star Fleet Battles games on your shelf.
  5. G

Welcome Back Dave, Been there done that, I like my old shoes :-) Tom
  6. G

Hello Budd, If you haven't already, I recommend you link up with the DC COnscripts ASL Club located in Northern VA. http://www.dcconscripts.org/
  7. G

Skippen, We'll keep the light on for ya in the future. And I recommend you hook up with the FRASL - a good bunch of folks to game with.
  8. G

Welcome SKippen, You're just a hop skip and a jump away from Kansas City with an ASL weekend coming up 14-16 March. tom Meier
  9. G

hi Chip, If you haven't found this already, here is an older version of the Atlanta area ASL players website http://webpages.charter.net/ASLinATL/ Tom
  10. G

USCMwo1, Welcome aboard :-) Tom
  11. G

Howdy nOOB from Dallas. Get motivated and come up to March Madness ASL tourny in Kansas City the weekend of March 14th, 2008 - see our folder on this site. Welcome!
  12. G

Welcome Kineas, Tom
  13. G

Returnee Hi, Not really new to the forum, but a recent returnee after a hiatus. I live in Leavenworth KS, and am one of the leaders of the Kansas City Irregular ASLers (KCIA). We generally meet the third Sat of every month. I'm a regular Army officer and am stationed at Ft...
  14. G

Hi Guys and Gals, Just checking in as a new SZO member and ASL gamer in the Kansas City Area. I've long been on CSW and only just recently learned of SZO so thought I would check it out. I'll be shilling for March Madness attendees as I am helping Dan Best and Paul Works run the tourny this...