Search results

1. K

LFT From the Cellar 11 - What's in the Box

Now I have played two of the scenarios and the both played out more like a game of chess than the unstoppable force meets the immovable object. The forces involved were both fickle and nuanced leaving the fate of the game hinging on a Pz.II or a 2-3-7 HS. I have posted this WITB if you care to...
  2. K

Winter Offensive Non-ASL games

Hi all, I am attending the 2015 Winter Offensive to primarily play ASL but would love to get in a game of TCS, SCS, or GTS as long as it doesn't take up the entire weekend. If anyone is interested, please post your preference and I will try bring the stuff needed. Derek. Dritter3@triad.rr.com
  3. K

Doomed Battalions Counters

Hi all, I was wondering if the 2nd edition counters for Doomed Battalions are die cut in the new style where the flash or fluff is at the corners instead of the middle of the side.
  4. K

FURY's AAMGs

I would expect a better portrayal of the U.S. army. Using your logic the Germans had the right to commit atrocities against the Russians who surrendered because of the war crimes committed in the baltic states, Poland, and to their own people??? I should hope that we hold ourselves to a higher...
  5. K

FURY's AAMGs

it was a great movie other than the storyline, the characters, the predictability, the love scene, the terrible tactics used by both sides, the over acting, the cliche heroism, the way it made the U.S. army look like a gang of murderers. Enough mud already. We know it's muddy. Getting shot...
  6. K

Hedge sanp shot

If I assault move over a hedge and someone takes a snapshot, is it a straight up shot or +1?