Search results

1. 2 Bit Bill

The Mila 18 NoNsEnSe thread - Part 4

I just got back from finishing the intro of my Manifesto(COWTIT=concentrate on what the idiots think). :p I'm up to A.2. Did I miss anything? :smoke:
  2. 2 Bit Bill

Baseball Thread, 2011

Re: Disgraceful Rainout Scandal! Next time don't hold back
  3. 2 Bit Bill

Aberdeen Tank Museum

Thanks Bro! Dad was in A Battery, 264th FA in 1955.
  4. 2 Bit Bill

Aberdeen Tank Museum

Cool Stuff!!!!!!!! Especially those untouched by US artists. Got any of the Atomic Cannon?
  5. 2 Bit Bill

Aberdeen Tank Museum

Grasshopper :smoke:
  6. 2 Bit Bill

I'm officially pushin' 60 :smoke: KEEP OFF MY GRASS ...and lawn too :p
  7. 2 Bit Bill

One of my favorites. :smoke: Do your kids still go wild when they hear it? :broccoli::coolban:
  8. 2 Bit Bill

Baseball Thread, 2011

even at 162, there could be a tie
  9. 2 Bit Bill

Music: what are you Listening to now?

The Creeper Returns :smoke: not a whole lot happening here, just a groover I'm learnin' the words :coolban: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFRX0d2HWbY&feature=related
  10. 2 Bit Bill

Baseball Thread, 2011

Man, if he got injured for the rest of the season, he'd have a great Strat-O-Matic card next year. :devious: Although, I could just use his stats todate, have Strat-O-Matic make me a card and not jinx him...for a price($6 +S&H). :devious::devious: Anybody but the Yankees, unless they are...
  11. 2 Bit Bill

OH NO! Pitman's left the ASL forum in a huff...AGAIN!

you are the wind beneath my wings :D now I must go listen to Deteriorata :smoke:
  12. 2 Bit Bill

OH NO! Pitman's left the ASL forum in a huff...AGAIN!

and I thought my exact behavior was the cause wait a second ...I didn't know he left until I read this thread although I was thinkin'; "Due to health and energy concerns, Obama has declared Cleveland a HE-zone with the end result; there will be no use of the elevator nor will there be any...
  13. 2 Bit Bill

Baseball Thread, 2011

do you mean trem?
  14. 2 Bit Bill

Baseball Thread, 2011

I just came up with another sponsor. :laugh: It's not Sugardale Dollar Dog Day. They've been sponsoring the Tribe since, at least, the early 60s. "That last Foul Ball was brought to you by 2 Bit Bill's Cornstarch. Don't get caught with Foul Balls. Use 2 Bit Bill's Cornstarch and stay in the...
  15. 2 Bit Bill

Baseball Thread, 2011

I got some good filler stuff for my Strato game callin' :smoke: It's time for the Northern Ohio Toyota Dealers call to the Bullpen. We'll make that our Circle K Strikeout of the Game. Circle K, where you can the the 59 cent Polar Pop(any size) everyday at Circle K. Simple Green; we clean all...
  16. 2 Bit Bill

Baseball Thread, 2011

Get a grip! You on drugs or something? That's what I was gripin' about! Uberdumbass :laugh: What next? Let him hit it Indifference? Perhaps a mercy rule? :smoke:
  17. 2 Bit Bill

Baseball Thread, 2011

What kind of crap is dat? :mad:
  18. 2 Bit Bill

Baseball Thread, 2011

point well taken :smoke::smoke::smoke:
  19. 2 Bit Bill

The Great ASL Novelty Song Contest

yeah yeah yeah simply rubbish!(with English accent):p I've already started workin' on; GROW UP!(Colonel Bogey/Bridge otr Kwai) GROW UP! and play some A S L Roll low and you-will-feel real swell now if I could just stay focused :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::bored::bored: