Search results

1. L

Exclusion Zones

:stirthepot: I have been away from TOAW for a while and have forgotten much. Reading the forums trying to get up to speed I see no mention of the exclusion zone difference proven in this Demo. IF this is a BUG, and it is fixed, I know of one scenario issued with the game that will be broken.
  2. L

Bug or Feature ?

Create a throwaway scenario with some broken rail hexes controlled by each side. No rail repair units and no rail repair units. When you run the scenario, 1 broken rail hex will be repaired by each side, each turn.
  3. L

Ea 2012

The change proposed was eliminated because the events are related to different actions. Operation Yellow taking Paris and second phase of the Battle of France taking Paris. Paris is the trigger, not either of the theater options. This morning I identified the...
  4. L

Ea 2012

I WAS WRONG ! ! ! :o I am absolutely positively certain this change can not solve the problem. Beyond that I remain uncertain of the exact cause. I am assembling a demo to work through the events faster so no promise on when it will be solved.
  5. L

Ea 2012

I believe you are right. Will do some testing and be back in 7-10 days
  6. L

Ea 2012

:stirthepot: 2012 Event 510 activated by event 82, activates event 1. Event 1 is a cease fire event. -- Something is wrong with Poland. Going for EC, Allied polish forces remain on map. -- Allies Yugo Partisans YU irregulars, event 94, enters 87,86. Location is major river...
  7. L

Ea 2012

:stirthepot: “Ceasefire. Theater option & news string no effect” I think too fast, type too slow, and fail to explain adequately if I remember to do so. The ceasefire/news string is used to document a defacto understanding in the news. This is not a global event. Some of my play testers...
  8. L

Ea 2012

Re: Ea 2012 and Sweden :stirthepot: Not from the 2012 version, but spotted no differences in the event chain. Then again it is 0215 local. Russia declares war on Finland. In the process Sweden mobilizes to provide Aid. Finland eventually surrenders. Sweden is left at war with Russia...
  9. L

Rusty Nitpicken - possible error

Question on EA as it is today. I know Mark no longer supports the scenario. Veers was apparently the heir apparent, but no longer appears to be available. So who corrects the scenario when errors are spotted? :stirthepot: TOW III (C) February 2007 TOAW-3 ver. 3.1 Came out with the...
  10. L

indestructable French rail

Version 1.8 I AUTOMATIC rail repair status Axis=1 Allies=0 Current version III c is the same. The easiest way to fix the problem is to set Rail Repair=0 with new events. As time permits, I could provide a clean map, where the event would not have to be reset, but with...
  11. L

AF interdiction units

Am attempting to modify EA 2.28, using T3, and noted this in the current testing. During a ceasefire, AF units on interdiction, pick up proficiency. Usually gaining a single point, once as many as 3 for one unit in a single turn. Other AF missions get almost no points during a ceasefire...
  12. L

For consideration

:stirthepot: One way the use of multiple options could be controlled. ONLY one theater option can be used at a time. ANY T/O selected can CANCEL (not using 1000) the others. Said options reappear 6 weeks (or whatever the time frame between the fall of Athens and the invasion of Russia was)...
  13. L

For consideration

:stirthepot: True. But they did. and then tried to regroup further back and failed. In EA the problem with free deployment is that everything goes around Warsaw. The proposal may not be the best solution and permitting more units to breakdown may be an option. But the frontier should...
  14. L

For consideration

:stirthepot: Events used for Poland to effect the change 1,2,3,15,114,118 Scenario above removed, corrected copy attached. The weather events, ceasefire and open fire events removed, Some other events are messed up. Should not influence the test as interest is in Poland only...
  15. L

For consideration

:stirthepot: Attached is a test scenario unplayable to the end. Basically trying to get some opinions on the invasion/surrender of Poland. Turn 1 Poland is mobile. Turn 2 Poland goes to garrison status. Anyhow someone invades Poland and see if the defense options will...
  16. L

1000 points, 5000 points, or 10000 points?

The problem is not T3 versions. The problem is the conversions from COW. I can do more with COW when assembling a scenario than than in T3. Using COW for the basic and converting to T3, lets me avoid the anti-cheat blockade. While I am working on a last COW project, I want to expand it...
  17. L

OK Apparently was mixing apple and oranges, and some prunes showed up. _________________________________ I finally got the time to look at this problem, and it is a problem. The Scenarios designed for COW 1.04 DO NOT CONVERT correctly into TOAW III 3.0.0.17. Case in point has...
  18. L

Nitpicking the EVIL ED vs. EA

Adding to the pot! TREATY OF DANZIG Instead of Poland collapsing with the eastern crusade, after the French creates the Maginot Line extension, Poland signs the Treaty of Danzig. This permits German control of Dazing, Poland is now Axis (but inactive). Poland will not attack...
  19. L

Save game PBM PASSWORD small letters password. Lou ---------------------------------- The TOAW is in the details.
  20. L

NO Cease Fire? I missed something, there was a ceasefire in the past versions, until a T/O declared war on someone. Cease fire was still in COW tested (well one of them anyhow) Just checked T3 NO Open Fire event to start the war. Missed something being away for so long Lou...