Search results

1. Philippe_at_bay

Philippe's WDS/JTS 2d flag and unit color mod

ACW 2d flag and unit color mod version 1.0 ------------------------------------------------- This mod represents a bit of a departure from my usual practice. Instead of being a mod of an entire game, it is a mod of one set of textures for all the games in an entire series. I've made...
  2. Philippe_at_bay

Mod for JTS Campaign Eylau-Friedland

The first draft of the mod is essentially done. Ordinarily I don't release 1.0 versions of my mods, but in this case I'm making an exception. I haven't yet had a chance to test it on a clean copy of the game, and in making the screenshots I noticed a few things that slipped through the cracks...
  3. Philippe_at_bay

Seven Years War mod

I've decided I don't like the 2D terrain in JTS Seven Years War so I've put together a little mod that harmonizes it with my Napoleonic mods. The problem with the terrain in the release version is that although it's readily apparent that hexes are at different elevations, it's hard tell which...
  4. Philippe_at_bay

First World War Campaigns (France '14 and East Prussia '14)

End of the Belle Epoque II -------------------------- (JTS FWWC France '14 and East Prussia '14) Here are some screenshots from the latest incarnation of my End of the Belle Epoque mod which works with the new JTS versions. Fog of war is turned off so you can see what both sides are doing...
  5. Philippe_at_bay

A complete list of the links to Philippe's Napoleonic mods

Since I don't use a website, a list of links will make it easier to check for updates. A few screenshots: The links: Seven Years War: https://app.box.com/s/8jd0zaiayh4w13pjx440qx95g833265u?fbclid=IwAR26xm3KT_-wsvS1qzbLlqwvPuoA3qrc2Fm3nz_aPtO6K-I_MiOKuDHud9Q...