Search results

1. Rocket-Man

Original Squad Leader Scenario Cards

I am packing to move and found a couple of old Squad Leader Scenario cards in a box. I don't have any other Squad Leader stuff left, but for some reason these survived my numerous moves since I was a teenager.
  2. Rocket-Man

Boards Blank0 and Blank1

What is the difference between boards bdBlank0 and bdBlank1? They are both 1800 pixels wide x 645 pixels high gif files with a uniform FEFEFE color. They look identical to me.
  3. Rocket-Man

Dinant: Rommel at the Meuse DN16

Dinant: Rommel at the Meuse section DN16 states: An unpinned, unwounded, Good Order Rommel increases the Morale Level (A.18) of all other Friendly Infantry/Cavalry units within two hexes by one Shouldn't A.18 be A.10? A.18 is Field Promotions while A.10 is Moral.
  4. Rocket-Man

Level 0 or Ground Level

There are numerous references to Level 0 and Ground Level in the rules (most of them in examples) but I can't find an actual definition. I'm positive Level 0 is the lowest level on the map, but I am curious as to where the actual definition resides in the rulebook. This is more of an...
  5. Rocket-Man

Looking for a live VASL opponent to prepare for Winter Offensive (closed)

I have only ever played ASL solo and am planning on attending Winter Offensive in January, so I would like to play a few live games using VASL before then. I am available every day from around approximately noon to 11 pm EST until January 8th. If anybody is interested, let me know.
  6. Rocket-Man

African Units

Are there VASL counters for the African Units that are part of the newest release of Hollow Legions?
  7. Rocket-Man

2.36 inch Bazooka Rocket vs. Raketenpanzerbüchse 54 Rocket (Panzerschreck)

Taken at the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center in Chantilly, VA, USA.
  8. Rocket-Man

VASL 5.x Extensions Downloads

Clicking on a filename for a VASL 5.x Extension on http://vasl.info/extensions.htm doesn't download the extension, it opens a webpage with gibberish (the code for the extension in ASCI I'm guessing). A couple of the links work (i.e actually download the extension), but the majority don't. Shown...
  9. Rocket-Man

Two dm 81mm mortars

10. Rocket-Man

Toujours L'Audace Terrain SSR

SSR 2 for Scenario ASL 48 Toujours L'Audace states that: 2. All hill hexes on both boards are considered ground-level woods; outline of these woods conforms to the outline of the printed hill masses (including the cliff faces). All other terrain features (including the entire 11 P8-P9 hedge)...
  11. Rocket-Man

Board 2

While trying to fix the Board 2 Overlay for Scenario 48 Toujours L'Audace, I noticed that the bd02 file contains a complete copy of itself as can be seen from the screenshot below. The other bd files I checked did not have the same copy enclosed so I figured I would point it out.
  12. Rocket-Man

eASLRB ver 1.04 IFT Table HE FFE/Aerial Bomb Effects

I posted this question over on Boardgame geek as part of a post pointing out an error in the IFT in version of version 1.03 of the eASLRB. The error I pointed out was corrected in V1.04, but my question wasn't answered so I thought I would post it here. I'm not entirely sure the third bullet...
  13. Rocket-Man

VASL ASLSK Scenarios on Github

All the VASL ASLSK Scenarios on Github (https://github.com/atuline/ASLSK-Scenarios), the ones recommended for use on the VASL site (http://vasl.info/scenarios.htm), have two phase wheels and two turn tracks as shown in the image below. Having two phase wheels just confuses VASL, and I can't...
  14. Rocket-Man

D Day +1 Spearhead

This is the first play test of my scenario D Day +1 Spearhead. My opponent is Michael Dorish who is playing the Germans while I am playing the Canadians/British. My initial setup is shown below. Starting from the top of the map, the British Royal Ulster Rifles are in the white setup zone and...
  15. Rocket-Man

PZ IVs vs. Shermans

I am working on a scenario that will pit PZ IVs vs. Shermans. To see how the two tanks compare, I set up a test with 40 tanks firing at each other at 1000 meters as shown in the picture below. For the test I used all regular tanks and gave each command tank a +1 command with no moral bonus. The...
  16. Rocket-Man

Looking for a CM Opponent

I am looking for a CM opponent who is willing to play two games simultaneously. You choose one and I choose one. CMBB or CMAK, I am pretty much up for anything, even something that is not necessarily balanced as long as it is interesting. I am even willing to play something from The Proving...