Search results

1. Toby G.

I woke up this morning and I got myself a beer. The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

I woke up this morning and I got myself a beer. The future's uncertain and the end is always near.
  2. Toby G.

I woke up this morning and I got myself a beer. The futures uncertain and the end is always near.

I woke up this morning and I got myself a beer. The futures uncertain and the end is always near.
  3. Toby G.

What boardgames have you played recently?

Splendor my GF whipped me soundly 15-10 she usually beats me but not this bad.
  4. Toby G.

Love this game bought my first version when I was ten, it was called Sports Illustrated Football then. What year do you play?
  5. Toby G.

Played several solo 2 player games of some of my recent purchases Race for the Galaxy, Deus, Eight Minute Empire: Legends and Spyrium. I loved all of them. They all seem like they will also be excellent with more than 2 players. Next up The Castles of Burgundy and then The Stauffer Dynasty.
  6. Toby G.

Some of these games have iOS Apps. Can I download these on to any Tablet?
  7. Toby G.

Because of this thread I started researching some of the newer boardgames that have come out. Purchased several of them Caverna, Takenoko, Greed, Forbidden Island, Splendor and Jaipur to name a few. The other day I finished up a solo game of 4 player Caverna. Wow what a cool game, wish I knew...
  8. Toby G.

The Mila 18 NoNsEnSe thread - Part 4

We have a winner!
  9. Toby G.

Re: Bowl Season is finally here! The blocked punt was the best. What a bonehead!
  10. Toby G.

Re: Bowl Season is finally here! Oh I bet that hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. Toby G.

New members introduce yourself here

Oh Yeah! I do have FKaC, WoA is actually the only one I don't have besides DB but I have that on Preorder. Its all sitting in its Plano boxes waiting to be played. I almost forgot I thought I loaded in the picture correctly. I'll have to check on that.
  12. Toby G.

New members introduce yourself here

F.N.G.'s 1st Post Joined a little while back thought I would stop being part of silent minority and jump into action. have about a zillion questions for everyone. CONGRATS to Canadian Dude for MMP sale That rocks. What a great bunch of people associated with this game. Had all the SL modules...